chapter 18: I'm Jeon jungkook, the great kisser!

{11:17 pm}
Rooftop
13/04/2207

Andriana was still crunching down, as the old memories came into her mind. She remembered now, almost everything. Though many of her questions were still unanswered.

Ri: Why did I forget everything?!? What happened after I passed out in the dungeons?
Jk: * sigh* I shielded us both. Your mother....she stood up and spread her wings. Black wings actually...
Ri: black wings? But wings??? Why?? She was a witch right not a 🐦 ( bird).
Jk: I don't know . Some kind of magic I guess. She moved through the guards with speed . And when I looked at them, all
All the guards were lying down, with blood coming out of the cuts . Your mom's wings seemed to be pretty sharp . But she was weak . Then she..?? This is difficult to explain...
Ri: I wanna know!!
Jk: how bout I show you? This is my memory of that night.

He touched my head again. This time I felt no pain. Just a different feeling . Soon Jungkook's memory stared playing in my mind

{ Jungkook's memory}

A light melon couloured sheild was covering jungkook and Andriana. She was in his arms as fear could be clearly seen on his face.

Andriana's mother came towards them. Smiling , she made her way through the shield easily . Andriana's mother touched Jungkook's cheek and said," Thankyou for saving her so far. Let's go somewhere calm. And by the way , I'M lemiese."

With that she touched Jungkook's hand and the surrounding began to change. Slowly , the park became clear. But something was different about that park again.[A/n : maybe the park's bipolar XD] . It was quite bright and warm.

Jk: is this heaven?
L: ( laughing) you wish and no. Just a different dimension.
Jk: oh!  I wish she would wake up soon. She'd love this!
L: jungkook , about Andriana--
Jk: she is safe and healthy. I won't let anything harm her.
L: that's right (smiling) I want you to do something. A favour.
Jk: what is it?
L: leave Andriana

Jungkook was mentally stabbed by her sentence . He couldn't think of any reason which would make her say that. Had he failed to save her?

Jk: w-why? She is my everythi-thing
L: I know . I know everything . But you know,mother things. I want you to leave , so will I. This " magical" part of her life will leave her so that she can live normally and safe. Don't you want her to be safe?
Jk: y-yeah .but I can keep her safe!!
L: look at us jungkook, we didn't choose  to be this . But here we are , killing people to save our own life . I saved Andriana from such a life for almost 13 years . She was also born with this . but I never let the magic consume her soul. I knew I will be bad for her . Look what happened now. I know you are wise enough to understand what I mean.
Jk: what if they attack her when she is alone?????
L: they won't. They got what they wanted . My death.
Jk: what if someday she'll use her powered herself? They will come back for er!!
L: then she'll know how to deal with it. i am sure she would do something . Right now she is too young and weak. And I'll seal her  powers. That will end it.
Jk: one thing . Let me gaurd her. If anything bad comes for her, allow me to go back to her life.
L: jungkook , a lot of bad stuff can happen.You can't rush to her if he cuts her finger!
Jk: NO! I mean, BAD! Something worse! What if Lucifer comes for her ???