chapter 21: MAGIC IS FUN!

Andriana shooted her eyes open. what is going on?!?! A sharp pain arose in her legs. As she looked down, she noticed blood. She couldn't move her legs and the pain was too much to handle. She screamed and slammed her hand on the top of the machine.

Her body was tired , the game has already gone for longer than the usual time limit and now her gaming machine was acting weird. She reached for the button but the light was very low. It was getting very suffocating for her.

Ri: Jungkook! Tae!! Anyone!! Help me!!

Suddenly, she heard a noise . She looked up and noticed a crack on the top . One more THUD! And Jungkook's head became clear.

Jk: Don't worry Ri. We'll get you out.

Ethan: Get aside everyone. Let me handle this.

Ethan entered a card in the machine making all the light go off inside the machine. Andriana screamed again and Jungkook was about to shout but then the machine opened from the opposite side. Jungkook reached forward and then he saw Andriana's legs.

Jk: What??!?! How did that happen???

Ri: I have no idea. It hurts!!

Jk: Climb on my back. Ethan call for the ambulance.

Ethan: sure sure. This was so unexpected.

Ethan left for his phone, still murmuring to himself. Jungkook picked Andriana in a bridal way. Her legs were bruised and it felt like she had fractured her leg.

Jk: Oh god! What the heck happened??

Ri: I don't know kookie . But-

Jk: What??

Ri: Its familiar. In the game , my injury in the game was the same .

Jk: We'll see about it. For now lets get you to the hospital.

Tae: This looks familiar.

Ri: I know.

Tae: Jungkook , do you think-

Jk: I know

Tae: Jin hyung Andriana is hurt

Jin: I know

Tae: (Angrily) Well then I'll go and burn myself as I am pretty useless.

Jin: Comeon Taehyung. Lets worry about Andriana right now. Jungkook , Place your hand a little higher, she has cuts over there too. You might be hurting her.

Slowly, jungkook shifted his hand on Andriana's thigh . Andriana slightly blushed . Jungkook looked pretty much fine with her weight. Footsteps were heard after they left the lift. Andriana turned her head towards the noise. There were men holding a stretcher. Jungkook slowly placed Andriana on it.

Jk: I am gonna complain about this okay..... something is up

Ri: what exactly do you thi-

Jk: Not now ... too much crowd. Nurse, Can you give her an oxygen mask?

Throughout the journey to the hospital jungkook was continuously telling Andriana to stand the pain.

Jk: I wish i could do something !! but i am scared that i might hurt you more.

Ri: I am fine kookie, I just can't move.

Jk: we are almost there....

>>>TIME SKIP>>>