chapter 5: I missed you too, kookie

12/04/2207

1:02 pm

{on the door of the cafe}

Its him.

The person I though i left behind.

Its him.

The person whom i never want to meet again.

Its him.

the person who broke my heart without knowing.

Its him.

My first and last love.

Its Jeon Jungkook.

I sighed and looked up. I checked my face in my phone and walked towards him. I saw a smirk form at his lips. Ugh! This jerk will never change!!

I sat in front of him and he lifted my chin with his fingers. 

He gave me the same smile that used to make my heart flutter years ago and said, " Hello Andriana, its been such a long time!!"

His touch made me blush like the old times, and all our memories together came into my mind. But then i came into reality and realized I m not the old me. I remembered our fight and snapped at him," this formality doesn't suit you Mr. Jeon."

He stood up and sat on the seat next to me . I spoke up in a fierce manner," Excuse me, what do you think you are doing? ??"

He smiled in an innocent manner and said ," I'm sitting next to an old friend who is very formal right now." He winked and then pinched my cheek lightly.

I ignored his touch, though i felt butterflies in my stomach. The butterflies that I had not felt in the past four years. The butterflies that only he can give me. But i maintained my stiff position," Go back to your seat jungkook." i said coldly.