chapter 25: A dragon could build a mansion in there

Hobi's grandfather office was surely the most amazing room she has ever been seen. It was a circular room. Huge circular room. The desk was at the far end . There was a cabinet on the right. A old grandfather chair was placed near the HUGE stack of books that lay in piles on the other side.

Andriana looked at the ceiling to find a sphere which seemed to be the half part of a big globe. But something was different. The globe was dark and most of the land looked weird . Andriana couldn't make out the seven continents on that.

"There are no seven continents,dear. This is not a map of the earth. This is a map of the magical dimension you are in. Hoseok, my son, I see you have grown taller!! "

Hobi: Grandpa!!

Andriana eyes followed hobi. There was a fairly tall old man standing on the staircase that leads above. His hair was slightly grey and he wore a formal shirt. Till that moment, he was the only Korean guy andriana saw in the Academy. His voice had a trace of korean accent and his smile was genuine.

Nm: This is hobi's grandfather. Jung Hyungshik. The descendant of one of the seven sinners and the Headmaster of this Academy.

Mr.Jung: This must be Andriana! Oh she does look like lemiese!! She looks like a Unicorn!!Hobi: I know right!! I mean she looks sooo puree!!

Mr.Jung: Exactly!! Such a positive vibe!! You think the same as me , Hoseok!! I am soo proud!!

Ri: U-Unicorn?? M-Me?? Do i look like a horse??

Nm: Ah~ Dont take it seriously. He is like this.

Ri: No wonder Hobi is his grandson. They both are pretty much the same

She looked at them both, hugging and staring at her like she was some kind of magical creature.

Ri: Uhhh.... Namjoon???

Nm: * coughs* Headmaster, we are on a tight schedule right now.

Mr.Jung: Ohhh!! Yes Yes!! Lets do this quickly.
I am Jung Hyunkshik. The headmaster of Hydrone Magic Academy . Now you guys are here for a special reason. Lets clear up the crowd first.
Seokjin, You have to go to the southern orasce. Your skills are needed. You are going to meet the secret cult there. I told them to wait for you before continuing there journey. They are going to be pretty hard to communicate at first as they are quite grumpy due to Lucifer. But stick with them, they will guide you.

Jin: I am gonna leave right now then. I'll try to keep in touch.

Mr.Jung: I wont advice that. there are spies everywhere. But we will some way. You can go to the chamber, tell them I sent you.

Jin waved a simple goodbye to all. Andriana just smiled not understanding what is going on.

Mr.Jung: Namjoon, I want you to go to Welboni and-

Nm: Ugh!! Anywhere BUT him!! he threw a book at me last time!! Crazy guy..

Mr.Jung: He likes you AND respects you

Nm: Well he has a weird way of showing it!

Mr.Jung: You know its important. He has the information about Lucifer and this game . Maybe even the manual if we are lucky.

Nm: you knew about the manual??

Mr.Jung: Its pretty much visible in your eyes. Now, either you attain the knowledge or you destroy all of it. Its not safe with Welboni. He is old and can be defeated if he is alone, which he always is. He has no idea about what is happening . Be careful, If he gets to know you have ulterior motives, he will make all the goblins against us.