Chapter 19: YOLO

{14/04/2207}
{10:58 am}
{Game room}
[Andriana's P.O.V.]

Ethan: Everyone, proceed to your individual machines. Let's start level two.

I started moving towards mine. Last night I woke up due to howling of 6 MATURE boys. When I went to the living room, Everyone saw and grinned. Seemed like jungkook told them everything. We ended up sleeping at 2am as we all became hyper.

My body was aching right now. The experience of last night was night was something I will remember all my life . More than that , it was the kiss I had been dreaming about that for soooooo long. I couldn't believe it happened. It was phenomenal.

Jk: phenomenal huh? Quite a nice word to describe.
Me: what? What are you talking about .
Jk:* whispering* I can read minds....

I jumped up and blushed. How ....how could he??? Now my thoughts aren't safe from him ! That means he knew everything I think from day one!!!

Jk: Ah! It's not that. I just did it for the first time today. Your expression was different so I just wanna know what you were thinking.
Me: * flustered* STOP! Don't do that! I have my own private thoughts in my mind.
Jk: I think you have to practice how to block your mind from me. Right now I think I am on your mind. All the best . ^_^

He went to his machine , winked and close the top. I sighed and felt two hands slide up my waist. I jumped but then I thought that the scent was familiar. I turned my head and saw..

Taetae

Tae: all the best!! Hopefully we will meet today!
Me: same to you tae!!
Tae: hey ri... Can I ask you something?
Me: anything taetae..
Tae: Are you and jungkook dating?
Me: * blushing* what?? No!! It was just a kiss...
Tae: what if he asks you to be his girlfriend???
Me: I don't know what am I gonna do then...
Tae:*whispering* does that mean I still have a chance??
Me: huh?
Ethan: Everyone! We are late!! We have to launch level two!!
Tae: oh! I got to go!! We will talk later okkk ! Byeeee!

He rushed to his machine quickly. I am really confused with his behaviour.... Oh well! He is taehyung . He pulls out something weird everyday.

Ethan: Andriana !! You are the only one left!
Me: sorry sorry!!

I jumped into my machine and close my eyes.... Waiting for the game to start.

* Game starts*

Rosaline was with her mother in their kitchen. she was peeling the potatoes when all of a sudden, unusual voices came from their living room. She looked at her mom.

[ Computer: Your choices are:

1) go to the room and see whats wrong

2) wait there till further notice

Andriana: I'll rather see myself whats wrong....]

Quickly, they both rushed to the room. She could already hear her father's voice. She peeked into the room and saw Lucas, Alice's husband. He never came to their house just for fun or for family reunions. He is a noble man and second, he is Alice's husband. He knew Noah was not happy with their marriage . And third, he was a vampire. Noad would be spatting on Lucas's face if it wasn't for his fear for the safety of his family. Behind Lucas, four other men were standing. Their attire was royal and rosaline saw one of them lick his lips at the smell of human blood. his teeth were visible to rosaline, and she silently prayed that he wont smell her. though, that must be impossible.