chapter 38 : You were my highschool crush

{6:30 pm}
{ Near the shed}
{Same day}

Andriana stood there for a good five minutes. Chanyeol and Mark were infront of her, Their breathing uneven. Finally, she looks at Chanyeol and says,

"Explain what you can."

Chanyeol was going to lie again, but stopped. He looked at Andriana and said," Please, believe me. I am not dangerous. I have suffered enough because of people judging me. I really mean no harm. I will tell everything from the start, promise."

" The day you guys came. I was still in those handcuffs. I was trying to take control of someone so that I could free myself. But then I saw you. I didn't dare to take control of anyone near you cause Kim Namjoon and the headmaster's grandson were with you. I tried my best to find someone that day but failed as no one came in my radar. Then again at night I saw you. You were lost and i figured out you must be the guest the council was talking about. Just then , this Mark guy was patrolling the corridors as his duty , so I took control of him. When you said your name, I was shocked. I couldn't believe you would ever cross paths with me again. So before I lost my mind , I quickly helped you and ran away. I knew his mind was strong enough to figure out someone did black magic."

" Next day, I again tried to catch him because he is always absent minded. ( Mark: HEYY!!) And again, he was with you. You both were eating with jimin. So I went with you to check whether you really were the Andriana I knew. Your scent was faint as I was in his mind, and his smelling sucks. After you left , he tried his best to come after you. I didn't knew he had to be with the headmaster too. Well, he got angry and tracked me. When he saw me , he knew I was a vampire. Because he was afraid of me, he attacked me till the point I lost more than half my blood. After that he acted like he didn't did anything. Me dangerous? My ass! He is a monster. I just wanted to know you. Not hurt you. "

Andriana looked at Mark who mumbled something about Chanyeol still being dangerous as he again entered his mind the same day . She rolled her eyes and said to Chanyeol,
" That is creepy of you to take control of his mind. But as you were in a bad situation at that time. And as for mark doing that,he must be scared. But was WHAT a horrible thing to do!what  about the deal you guys had?"

Mark spoke up," I told him I won't tell you unless he promises never to read mind again. He would just jump into my mind and read everything. So when I saw he liked you, I  threatened
Him to tell you all that he said that day in the headmaster's office. He agreed like a puppy."

Chanyeol grabbed Mark's collar," Shut your face!"

Andriana pinched them both. She thought for a moment and spoke," I think this won't be as bad as I thought. Chanyeol never attacked your mind again right Mark?"

Mark reluctantly said no as he knew where this was going.

Andriana said," Ok then. I think we could end this here. Say sorry to each other."

Mark jumped and Chanyeol shrieked. They looked at each other and gagged. But Andriana was sternly starring at them. Finally they both nodded at each other and Shaked hands. Adrianna smiled.

" Good! Now mark can you give us a moment? I need to talk to Chanyeol alone?"

Mark didn't even say anything. He just left , obviously for the library. Andriana and Chanyeol just stared at each other for some time

Chanyeol broke the silence," So? What is it? I am really sorry by the way. I really am. I was all just a coincidence and I had n-"

" I remember you."

Chanyeol stopped at his tracks. He looked at Andriana with wide eyes. Mouth open. " What Chu say?"

She giggled making him swoon." I said I remember you. Park chanyeol. My only friend in highschool when I shifted to New York. We both were very close and you always protected me from boys. Everyone called you wierd cause you loved science but hated BIOLOGY lab. I remember that I saw you drinking blood from a packet one day and tried to ask you what that meant. From that day, I  never saw you again. I was heartbroken. I missed you and you did the same thing as jungkook."

Chanyeol stuttered," y-you missed m-me?"

Andriana went to the shed and picked the black rabbit and absentmindedly said," ofcourse . You were my highschool crush."

Chanyeol eyes popped out of the sockets. He stared at Andriana who was just petting the rabbit. She looked at him and smiled. He tried his best not to slap himself or worse, HER. So he sent 5 years liking her and she tells him now?

But then he remembered she had went through the same. Slowly he went towards her and said," After this, let's go get a drink."

{ Next morning}
{ Lounge}

Yoongi and the boys looked at Andriana's door with worried eyes. Jace spoke up," So .....you saying..... that YOU heard Andriana scream last night?"

Jimin nodded and said," I told yoongi hyung to not let his potions lying around anywhere. What if she drank one of those and transformed into something. It's named black magic for a reason hyung! It's not safe!"

Yoongi looked utterly humiliated ," I SAID it's was not me! I cleaned the lounge yesterday evening!! What if it was one of tress you were growing jungkook?! What if it hitted her in the eye?"

Jimin spoke again," I don't think it was that kind of scream hyung. Moreover Jungkook's tree is not growing any more. "

Taehyung said," yeah it got poliomyelitis. Hyung go check!"

Yoongi held his hands in the air," WHY ME?? ITS NOT MY FAULT!"

They all started blaming yoongi and he got super furious. In a few seconds , an invisible THORNY  stick was attacking everyone. Jungkook was in the corner rubbing his head.

Hoseok screamed gaining everyone's attention," LOOK ! CAN WE ALL GO IN AND CHECK? "

Stomping his foot, he lead the way. They all entered Andriana's room and saw her all wrapped up in a blanket. The sheets were messed up and Andriana was tomato red.

Hoseok looked at Andriana and said," you alright Andriana? Jimin said he heard you scream yesterday. Everything alright?"

Andriana was flustered. She quickly nodded her head ," I am great. I slipped yesterday after a shower so that explains the scream. I am fine you guys. "

Jungkook came towards her," Are you sure? I mean you might have taken one of yoongi hyung's potions. Your face it also really red. I mean-"

" DONT! DONT COME NEAR ME! hehe ..... Actually I was going to the bathroom when you guys came and I'm..... Umm... Kinda naked ... Right now so"

"OH"

The boys turned and left so quickly that they might have hurted their head. Once the door closed Andriana breathed a sigh of relief.

Then , a completely naked Chanyeol appeared from under the bed and said," Do you think they knew I was here?"