chapter 35: life isn't all rainbows and cupcakes

{12:06 am}
{ That freaky blood hallway}
{ That same day when everything is going wrong}

Blood...

It's just blood, Andriana thought. Just some red liquid that flows through things that breathe. It's nothing big. Slowly, she lifted her gaze to look into utter darkness that lay ahead, yes she is stupid. She saw nothing. (A/n :smh)

Except

Two blood red eyes

Two blood red eyes.

And those eyes looked familiar. She had seen those eyes earlier. Out of instinct she said," jungkook?"

But no. That's not him. That's not my jungkook. She shook her head, that's not jungkook. She was gonna back away but the voice smoothly called out to her. The eyes had turned black now.

"Oh hello. Are you here to visit me?"

 Are you here to visit me?"

Andriana was shooketh. The eyes came forward, revealing a extremely handsome guy. Tall and well built. But then she remembered his eyes. No ri, it's not safe. She turned to run but the guy called out again.

" Oh no no. Don't go. Are you looking for someone?"

She looked at him and slowly nodded, as if it was a reflex. The guy smiled.

"Who is it?"
"My friend."
" Tall, brown hair, Korean?"
"YES! that's him! Do you know where he is?"
" I do. But can you just unlock these handcuffs? Only then I can help you."

Andriana was hesitant. But she can deal with it. He will help. She smiled. She will show everyone she doesn't need any of them. She will find jungkook on her own and show everyone.

" That's right. Just come through the puddle of blood towards me so I could take your blood and feed myself, little girl."

Andriana stopped at her tracks and looked at the man with wide eyes. He looked at her with a worried face. Andriana gasped.

" Did you ..... Did you just.... Oh my god.

You just called me a little girl! How is THIS little?! I mean here I am trying to find a idiot ALONE!! Can a LITTLE girl do this? Deal with so much fantasy? A little girl would be sitting in a corner waiting for this dream to end! And me?? I got used to this shit again! Do you think I don't wish to wake up to dogs other than moving plants and talking statues? I am so pissed right now I can't explain -"

" THEN DON'T! SHUT THE FUVK UP! I am hungry over here! And you are delaying my dinner! Never mind! I'll do it myself."

His eyes turned red again and He lunged towards Andriana but stopped just a centimetre away from her face, his teeth completely visible and sharp. Suddenly, he shrieked. He quickly went back to the dark corner , slightly rubbing his handcuffed hands. Andriana gasped again and looked at him.

" You planned to kill me? How dare you?? Oh dear! I believed you! I am so naïve! "

" Hey! I wasn't going to kill you. Just a little sip. Do you want to eat this blood from the floor? "

" Why don't you go and get yourself some food?" He scoffed at her comment.

" Uhh.. I don't know. Because I have these freaking handcuffs."

" Good for you. I will go while you rot here. If someone else asks for you, I will tell your friends I saw you dead. You deserve it, bad vampire!" , She furiously glared at him before turning, but his voice stopped her.

" There will be no need for that. No one will ask for me. I have been here for four days. This is the vampire area so teachers don't come here often. And moreover, the vampire teachers are with the other vampires on a field project."

Without turning ,she asked out of curiosity," Then what are you doing here? If no other vampire is here?"

" My so called friends handcuffed me here. These are special handcuffs. So they burn everytime I try to escape. They left me here alone for 3 weeks just because I am nerd. And this is my fate, cause life isn't all rainbows and cupcakes!"

Andriana suddenly felt sad for him but then remembered what he did.

" Huh? So nerds kill people ? wonderful."

" I told you I was not gonna kill you. I lost control ok? I haven't eaten since two days."

She narrowed her eyes," Why should I believe you?"

He replied with a sigh," Don't. No one does anyway." With that he turned to go to the more darker side.

Andriana sighed and thought for a while

Andriana sighed and thought for a while. She quickly decided due to her kind personality and went towards him.

" How bout we make a deal? Mr. Vampire? I will free you and be your friend and in exchange you will help me find my friend?"

He looked at her with a slight hope. Andriana noticed the innocence in his eyes. She smiled slightly he smiled back.
" Really?? Thanks! I promise! "

" And I am gonna take these handcuffs with me incase you try to attack me! Remember that! Nowwww....... How to open these?"

" Just touch 'em."

Andriana followed what he said. Just like magic (A/N : SMH! That's what will happen al the time now. Get used to it! ) , They opened. When his hands were released, he heaved a loud sigh. Furiously rubbing his hands ,which were extremely red and they were even bleeding. She took her handkerchief out and slightly cleaned the wound.

The man looked at her and she noticed how beautiful his eyes were. He smiled and she warmed up a bit.

" I am Chanyeol. You?"
" Andriana. Nice to meet you"
" We will heal it later . Let's find you friend first. "
" Oh yes! Him. Did you see him? "

" Oh yes. The prefect's hyenas took him. He must be at the wrong place at the wrong time."
" Prefects? Hyena?"
" I will explain that later, as we are friends. How bout you go to you common room and I will bring one of them to you. "
" I wanna come too!"
" It's not safe for you. Not a nice area. And judging by our first meeting, I don't think you are experienced. Just prepare something for me there. Ok? I am very hungry."

He ran off to the other corridor and Andriana looked at the dark place he was in. That looked really a rotting place to stay there. Turning,she left for the room. But wait! How did he know about her if he was here for 4 days!? She just came two days ago!