Chapter 44: what now?

{ Same location}

{ Thrid person's P.O.V.)

{With love}

{My love ofcourse}

"Strigoi are dead vampires. Grim reapers are the ones who try to guide the passed souls to the path of afterlife. For that, they are provided with a hat. After I complete the spell, we'll be able to see through the dead's eyes. So dont be scared if you see some scary shit. Well, not everyone can see the dead's vision. So, the ones who cant see anything different will stay behind . There is a chance that they will call for more strigois since the boundaries may still be weak. So you guys stay here to take care of them. Chanyeol, any luck?"

Chanyeol's eyes were closed and he nodded.

"There are many of them there.It will be difficult to fight. They have a different entrance too. It looks like they have planned all of this since quite a long time. They have some guards at the entrance so I think they might know about us. We should hurry.The sun can be up in an hour or so and they are getting tired and hungry. They had already feased twice on the students. And if mark is too weak I guess they all are too weak to move too."

Andriana clutched his hand which he squeezed back. Jungkook's eyes darkened for a minute while looking at them and then he diverted his gaze. Andriana spoke up,

" How about this? Those who stay behind will try to prevent the extra strigoi to enter at any cost and the ones who are going in will try to bring every single person out of there ALIVE. Hoseok, how bout we force them in a different dimension? Say the mirror dimension?"

Yoongi shakes his head at this," They are too powerful. No matter how much we fight them , we cant get them weak enough to 'force' them into another dimension. Our motive should be to end them all , not play hide and seek. I think we should all go in-"

"HOW BOUT THIS THEN? Half stay here, half go in. Hoseok hyung opens the dimensions to the school area, where one of the spirit user's could have strengthened the boundaries. That WILL weaken them. Then another entrance of another dimension can be opened to throw them out?", Jungkook spoke with large eyes.

Hoseok hummed in agreement," Finally Jungkook said something reasonable. I like this plan. I will open the dimension to the school are, And Jace will open the one to the mirror one. The mirror dimension must be better because they'll be locked in there until someone figures out the password to help them. All we need is someone to strenghten the boundaries and do the spells."

"Professor Fealock! He is amazing!"

"Thankyou Jungkook but I suggest you to be reasonable.I doubt I can do it like Regina." Professor Fealock said in his squeaky voice.

Namjoon came forward," No one can do it like her. But you can do it like you. Come on Felix. For Regina?"

Everyone was shocked since Namjoon addressed them from their first names. But the calmness and determination in his voice made Professor Fealock nod firmly. Taking that as a final hint, Yoongi takes his hat and tears it apart, making black particles spread around. Namjoon used his wand to throw some more spells ( A/N: AK the spices to the mixture.LMAO joking. Namjoon cant cook shit.) Everyone closed their eyes, waiting for the feeling of magic to spread over their bodies.

Andriana felt a sudden headache , but it disappeared in a second. She opened her eyes when she heard a loud gasp from hoseok.

"Oh lord! Dirty , dirty water on my leg!"