chapter 29: No one smiles while looking at their crotch

" WHAT?!?!?"

All the boys shouted in unison. Andriana lightly shrugged.

Ri: Well thats What he told me...
Jk: That you have a hidden arsatic?!?!?
Ri: Yep ... But to be honest .. what is an arsatic?!?!

" WHAT?!?!?"

They all shouted AGAIN. Andriana rubbed her ears.

Ri: aish!! Stop that!
Tae: so you are telling us that you spend 5 hours with the HEADMASTER. without knowing the basics of magic???
Ri: basically yeah...
Jimin: this girl !! Can't you just ask the headmaster that???
Ri: That would have been embarrassing. I mean , he looked at me as if I knew everything.
Yoongi: Everything !my ass!
Jace: Arsatic is inner power of magician. Every wizard has its own. There are seven arsatics in the magic world, that come from the seven sinners. Six of them are well known while one is unknown as that last sinner left without a clue.
Ri: wait what??
Jace: gosh! What do you know ?!?
Ri : ( proud asf) My name!!
Yoongi: shut up please!!
Hobi: ok ! I wish namjoon was here to explain but unfortunately..... Anyways.. I will tell grandad to acknowledge you.
Ri: No !!
Hobi: I ain't gonna listen to you sweetie.
Jk: He will explain better. But anything else?
Ri: a lot! But I didn't understand anything..
Hobi: waste of 5 hours!! Seriously Andriana!! You are here to learn!! Please tell grandpa Every thing tomorrow. Okay?
Ri: fine..
Jimin: wanna hear what happened with us???
Yoongi: go ahead. First day is always exciting.
Jk: oh trust me... It was way more. Who is gonna go first?
Tae: me. Cause you both have better ones. I guess we should tell the stories with levels.
Yoongi: get over with it taehyung!

Taehyung opened his mouth and narrated his 4 hours of the so called ' learning'

* Flashback*
{A particular classroom}
{16/ 04/2207}
{ 2:20 pm}

The whole classroom was empty except the one bench taehyung was sitting on. His head was resting on his hands. He has been in this room was almost an hour while professor Regina works with around 10 potions at one time. He was almost at the verge of running away from the room but then he thought sleeping was better.

He closed his eyes , not paying focus to any word professor was saying . Soon enough , he heard her cough , which he ignored. She coughed again ,louder this time. He looked up and saw a flask with clear liquid right in front of him. As if it was an instinct, he took it and piped it up.

Prof. Regina : you are not allowed to sleep while I am teaching Mr. Taehyung.
Tae: And you are not allowed to be this boring Mrs. Regina.

He quickly clasps his hand on his mouth.

Prof. Regina: should I send you to the headmaster for this foul behaviour?
Tae: ( muttering) yes please. In that case, I won't have to see you again.
Prof. Regina: I heard that.
Tae: bat ears!!

He gasped out loud,not understanding why was he saying all this. He looked at her, wishing to say something but too scared that something bad might slip out.

Tae: Imma go to the bathroom..
Prof. Regina: why?
Tae: I don't know. To open the chamber of secrets perhaps?
Prof. Regina : atleast have the manners to ask my permission. Or do the non-magical schools not even teach you that?
Tae: can I go to the washroom?
Prof. Regina : I don't know . Can you?
Tae: yes indeed.