chapter 28: gotta whip his ass

FLASHBACK

Hobi: JAACE!!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOOO!?!?!

Jace: SHUT UP ! SHUT UP ! SHUT UP!

Jace sent a lighting spark towards the exit, and it got stuck in between.

Jace: Hoseok!! run while possible! I dont think it will be able to hold it much longer!!

Black branches caught hold jace's leg, and he fell headfirst. Jace threw a few more yellow sparks at the branches , but nothing could help.

Jace: You go !! I will find a way out of here

Hobi: YOU MAD?? I WONT !!

Jace: JUNG HOSEOK!! JUST LEAVE!!

Hobi: NOOO!!

Lucifer: Come on brother.... Let's play...

The lights turned on in the place and Hoseok looked around. The place was a huge graveyard. Tombstones everywhere. But what scared hobi was that all the tombstones were decorated with dead flowers. Although , he can see around, the dark aura didn't leave the surrounding.

Out of nowhere, Hoseok noticed a dark shadow coming towards him with speed.

Jace: RUN YOU DOUCHE!!!

Hobi ran as fast as he could. His legs were not helping at this time. He saw a black branch coming towards him, and he quickly used his magic to burn it. He was almost at one meter distance from the exit , when he stopped and turned around to look at Jace.

Jace: YOU RETARDED DONKEY!! GO!!

Hobi: such a good friend seriously. I WON'T GO NO MATTER WHAT YO-

With a sudden jolt, he was sent flying out of the mirror dimension. The black shadow stretched its hand out of the dimension, but its hand started to fade and it jumped back with a shriek.

Jace: You cant go outside, Lucifer!! Forgot??

Lucifer: WHY you little son of a bitch!!

The grip around Jace's leg tightened and Hoseok saw fresh thorns emerging on the branches. They were shining with some liquid..... Jace's blood? Jace groaned and tried to escape again but more thorny branches attacked him, muffling his mouth. The exit was starting to close again and hoseok looked around. He looked at jace , and jace shakes his head furiously , making the branches go even tighter.

Lucifer: Tsk Tsk Tsk.... You are going to leave your friend here to die?? Nice reunion I must say. How dare you even think of coming here??? You are nothing more than a piece of weak shit!! I will ki-

Out of nowhere a spark of light Hit Lucifer in the face , followed by many more. His dark shadow faded, revealing his face.