chapter 9: Lets sleep together!

12/04/2207

9:30 pm

{Hall in the Building}

I turned around and faced the boys. They were checking there partners . I looked down on my pass and saw my floor number

12-B

JK: What's yours? Ri!! I am 12-A!! We are partners together! Thankgod I didn't got jimin or taehyung !!

Both jimin and tae came from behind and smacked Jungkook on the head.

Jimin: We heard that!

Tae: yahh!! You've become rude!

I laughed at their childness . These were the pairs.

Jin and namjoonie oppa

Yoongi and hobi oppa

Jimin and Tae

Jungkook was with me

We were going towards the lift when Jungkook came to me and whispered in my ear.

Jk: Now it would be easy for you to come to me at night right, Ri?

I smacked him on his too. 

Me: Will you stop! I am NOT gonna come!!

He shrugged and we left for our floors. We were laughing all the time because tae was role playing. When our floor came , me and Jungkook said bye to the others and stepped out. What lay ahead , left our mouths open.

This place is awesome!! Its soo huge! Jungkook poked me on my shoulder and started shouting ," This is freaking amazing!!!!!! i LOVE THIS GAME. i CAN'T BELIEVE THIS !! Its like a super cool vacation! omg Ri!! are you seeing this!! Its awesome! Let's check our rooms."

I nodded and giggled at his excitement. There were two rooms, with our names on them. I entered my room and almost screamed.

It is soo clean and comfy! The bed! its huge! This is soo spacious! My bags were on the foot of my bed. I opened one of them and there was a note , from my dad. Typical dad! He always treats me as a little child  I and thinks that these little notes make me happy. Which they do. Anything from my dad makes me happy. H said he can't come to the building as he has a lot of work to do and he can't shut down the business just for a game. He will meet me during the game and send his love.

I sighed and changed into a night outfit.

Then i made myself comfortable by adjusting everything according to my personal likes. After almost half and hour, my clothes were in the closet, my towels were in the bathroom and my books and pens were on the table.

Then i went out to go to Jungkook's room.

I knocked but there was no reply. I slightly opened his door and called out his name. Again no reply. I looked around , His room was also very lovely , though messy. I can't believe he created this mess in just half an hour. He was probably jumping around. His laptop was open and their were some snacks on his bed. I laughed when i noticed he still eats chocolate rings. I picked up the empty packet and cleaned his bed. I was placing his laptop on the table when I saw what was on the screen. He was surfing the internet. And the site that was open was about

.

.

 ME

He was googling me!!