chapter 8 : Gucci finally asked for you

12/o4/2207

8:39 pm

{In the car}

We were on our way to the building. As said all the other players were gonna be there. Maybe, my dad will be there too. I poked jungkook , who was on his phone

Me:do you think our family would be there. In the instruction book its written that except the main characters, all the other parts will be given to the people on the basis of our relation with them. So its like, my father will be my father in the game too.... and so goes for you..

Jungkook: Oh i was gonna tell you that!! Hyungs are coming!!They have been given parts in the game . Probably my brother and all the other stuff. This is super cool!!

I smiled and replied," It sure is."

I sat back and thought about the all the old friends to be here. But, I never made new friends in the past years. Jungkook and some other neighbour children were the only friends I ever had friendship with. But when Jungkook said the hyungs are also coming, I thought about one particular boy. One of my closest friends. I am gonna meet him after so long. I wonder how much he remembers from the past.

I sighed as the car came to a stop. I looked out and widened my eyes.

This place is huge!! And it looks beautiful

This place is huge!! And it looks beautiful.!! It must be lovely inside.

I got out of the car as my body guards surrounded me, trying to avoid the huge crowd of media. As fast as we could, we entered the building.

Jungkook came behind me .

Jk: one of them almost punched me ! dude!!

I laughed as he took my hand and moved forward. one lady came to us.

" Ethan will be out in a sec, Can i get you something?"

Jk: umm. No we are fine. Thankyou.

We sat on one of the couches in the hall. A few minutes later, Ethan came out. He smiled at us.

 He smiled at us