chapter 20: I am a demonic vampire. Does that help?

Rosaline took a deep breath. The cold breeze flew by her face, bringing her hair into motion.She knew this area was goddamn restricted but..... she feeling a bit rebellious .

This cliff was famous for the 'Royal' murders that took place here

This cliff was famous for the 'Royal' murders that took place here. People who took steps against the vampires were pushed off this cliff so that their body collides with the hard rocks that lay below. A few kilometers away, the werewolves also own their own cliff. Actually, all the dark creature own their personal cliffs. Except human, who doesn't matter. These days, no one was as fragile as the humans. Even if any of the creature were thrown down the cliff, they would barely have a scratch on their body.

Rosaline looked around at the environment that was inviting her to do what she came for. But somehow, she couldn't get herself to move. Suddenly, she heard footsteps from behind. It must be one of the guards. This was the best place to die.

[Computer: You have two choices now-

1) run away

2) stay there

Andriana: But i have nowhere to go!! idk where will this game take me if i run...]

There was no going back now. Either she jumps or be killed by the vampire guards.

Though, the guards were pretty much useless. It was easy for her to get to the cliff. The guards didn't even notice her coming in. They were busy feeding from a human. Even if they did saw her, they didn't do anything. They must be bored. There had been no 'Royal' murders lately . For them, a human coming in by itself, was an entertaining fact. Like a lamb going to befriend a lion.

As the footsteps got louder, she got more nervous. What did death feel like?? It would hurt for sure. Will she suffer?? For how long will she suffer? Hopefully she won't jump and just lay there, waiting for death come..... slowly. Rosaline glanced down, she could see the bones of the numerous victims. Blood stains were still there . Oh dear! The footsteps were so clear now, she felt as if some was right behind her. Someone who was vampire. Those disgusting creatures that had ruined her and many more lives.

[Computer: Your choices are-

1)run away

2) stay there

Andriana: Seriously!!?!? where the fuck will I run too?? come on ! give me some proper choices!!]

No! Death is way better than stay with them. She wont let her be touched by those dark souls . She cleared her head and closed her eyes. Without any more thinking , she jumped. A picture of reece came to her mind.

[Andriana: seriously gurlll..... now you think of him??]

Its too late now. She is already falling. No one could help her now. And now is not the time to regret . Hope fully she gave the gaurds quite a show.