chapter 14: everything was freaky fracky for me

Andriana's P.O.V.
13/04/2207
10:17 pm
{ Rooftop}

Jk: your mother was a witch
Me: okay... Wait! What?
Jk: I told you it's gonna sound a little freaky.
Me: freaky?!? It's way worse than that!!!
Jk: I know but don't you remember anything?!?! I mean you were there!! Come on Ri !! You have to get something!!
Me: I don't know!! I don't get anything!!
Jk: (sigh) I guess I have to give you flashbacks . This may be a little too much for you. Your head may hurt. But just focus on the memory comeback. Okay ... Promise me
Me: ok-ay? What else can I do?
Jk: good.

He placed his hand on my head and I felt warmth . I could sense some kind of light coming from his hand but I kept my eyes shut. Within seconds my mind was playing with my memories again. Oh right! This is hurtful! Oh god stoppp!!! But I am getting the flashbacks. It's my.... Mum

* Flashback*

It was pitch dark and kinda cold. I was thinking how to leave this place when a loud scream filled the air.

Mom.

I hitted the wall with my fist. But then jungkook held my Hand from behind

Jk: STOP! This isn't gonna help.
Me: then what?!? You want me to stay here am listen to my mother's screams??
Jk: just wait a little longer. The spell's almost done.

I held his hand and waited till the flames near the door vanished . Once the smoke was also gone , the door had disappeared too.

With light toes, we went to the room where my mother was held captive . The screams were gone now. It was a little too quiet. Suspicious, I peeked into the room through the window. My mother's body hung losely on the support of some ropes. Her head was also hung low and I couldn't see her face as her hair blocked the view. In front of her was a huge muscular guy. He was holding a large knife , and there was fresh blood dripping from it.
No! No no no no!!! That blood is not whose I think. It can't be !!! Slowly I shifted my gaze on my mother's body. Her face was not visible , but then I noticed drops of blood drip down her hands. I felt jungkook touching my shoulder and lightly rubbing it.

Jk: Ri, calm down. She is not dead. She can't be dead . Please calm down. We will find a way out of this.

But nothing he said could stop the wave of despair that ran through my body. I fell on my knees and screamed with all my might, shaking my head. Jungkook build a shield around us as the guards started coming towards us. My head was filled with thoughts and emotions. I placed my head on Jungkook's shoulder and continued to scream. I felt my body getting heavy . Jungkook was shaking me. But I closed my eyes letting the darkness take over me , and leaving jungkook to take care of the business alone.

*End of flashback*

Jungkook was shaking me . I was on the floor , trembling. My hands clutched my head with fear that it will blow up any minute. My vision was almost stable and I slowly regained my strength. The moment my eyes fell on jungkook, I hugged him as tight as I could. I didn't wanted to let go of him this time. I remembered almost everything now, about me, my mum an my past. Everything was freaky fracky for me.

My mum was a witch . That's why she was never around . Jungkook was the son of my mother's partner. Possibly , jungkook also have his powers through hereditary factors, but he was too young and immature to use them. Me and jungkook were friends, close friends. But he never told me anything about this. He always used to hang out with the others , seokjjn oppa , namjoon oppa, yoongi oppa, taetae , hoseok and jimin. They use to help him control his powers . They all have special powers too but were regarded as a curse on their families. This eyes all left their homes and spend time together in one house. Except jungkook. His father regretted that jungkook had such abilities, but nevertheless he always supported him. Jungkook was a mistake of his father. He screwed up that one night with a human prostitute. But he never left Jungkook's side, as he knew it would result in the death of the young boy. He trained jungkook to have control on his powers. But it was difficult as no one knew what jungkook was. He was different. He had thrist for blood, he was master in brewing poisons, he had the ability to control all the four features of life ,that is, water, air, fire and earth. Jungkook was always hidden from all the other kids. He rarely talked to anyone. But there is always one exception.

In Jungkook's life, it was me. He could never control himself and always came and sat near me. We talked for hours without with bored. I didn't knew anything at the first, but the day I discovered the truth, I almost ended my life.