chapter 39: That went well

Andriana shook her head. Chanyeol sighed and then grinned looking at her. She smiled back and he slowly came closer to her to kiss her .

Her heart stopped when their lips met. This is right. This feels so right!

" This is wrong jungkook! We shouldn't go back in ! She said she was naked!!"

" Jimin hyung I know when she is lying. She must have hurt herself and lied to avoid me. Enough of this! We should talk more ! I mean we both had some special and thu-"

And that's when Jungkook's eyes met chanyeol's. The boy screamed louder than Andriana. Chanyeol dug into the blanket while jimin threw the vase at the window. Jungkook's eyes were wide enough to swallow a bird.

Yoongi and hoseok entered the room at the speed of light. Yoongi looked at Chanyeol and cursed while hoseok joined Chanyeol with the screaming. Taehyung was the one to speak up even with the unstable head.

" OUT! EVERYONE OUT! LET'S GO! WAHHH"

Jungkook Shaked a bit and looked at Andriana for one last time before running away, followed by a loud cursing yoongi, a ready-to-fight jimin and a screaming like a whale hoseok. Andriana groaned and Chanyeol laughed.

" Well that went well. Don't worry. They had to know anyway."

He brushed her red hair out of her face. She smiled and hugged him, thinking about what she would have to face once she goes out of the room. But that's for later.

{Outside Andriana room: lounge}

"WHAT SHOULD WE DOO!!"
"SHUT UP HOSEOK!"

Yoongi was holding his head, hoseok was biting his nails , jimin was pacing back and forth, jungkook was in the chair looking at nowhere in particular and taehyung was still by andriana's door. Yoongi stood up and said," Hoseok stop biting your nails, they already creep me. Jimin your small legs can't take this much walking ,so stop. Taehyung get away from the door, we know you are trying to read their minds but they both are immune so better save it. Jungkook..... Stop being a confused bitch, IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

Jungkook looked up with demanding eyes saying ," SERIOUSLY!? Me?"

Jimin clicked his fingers," Yes! If you hadn't pulled that weird change of feeling stunt, she would have been here , not in his arms! NAKED!"

Hoseok also joined in the nagging," We would be a happy family! Now we have to welcome a new member into the squad! Chanyeol! We can't be rude to him cause I am scared of him and well, she loves him. As-"

Jungkook sprung up and shouted," WOAH WOAH! LOVE? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?"

" She is with him! In bed! Without any cotton or wool clothes! She doesn't sleep with any guy! She doesn't kiss anyone just like that! She doesn't bring anyone to her room! She won't give her virginity that she saved up to any guy! She isn't YOU JUNGKOOK! " , growled taehyung.

Everyone looked at him. He hadn't spoke since they left the room. The room got silent again. Until yoongi screamed," JIN HYUNG WILL KILL ME!"

Taehyung sighed and said," Look we are over reacting! It's her life. If she loves him , she may suit herself. People have controlled her enough throughout her life. All we can do is to support her. That's what we are for. And if you cant do that, then shame on you."

He turned to leave for his class with professor Regina. Everyone was silent and shook. Jungkook was the first one to make any movement. He groaned and sat back on the couch with a huge bounce. Suddenly, yoongi looked at them with fear in his eyes.

" Boys , I think namjoon is spying on us."

Hoseok said," What? I don't think so."

Yoongi snorted," Then why do I hear namjoon and Jin talking about coming back to beat our ass? "

Jimin and jungkook gulped. Just then Andriana came out of her room and said, " Look , I know I have to explain a lot but I have some good news. Jin oppa just send me a letter saying they are coming back tonight!!"

"Crap"