chapter 41: He snatches my eye away from me

" So ... what happened?"

Chanyeol grinned But Jungkook groaned. Putting his head in his hands, he said

" He screamed at me. What else did you expect? He told me no one love me and when andriana did gave my ugly duckling face ONE chance, I went and ruined it because I am a selfish arrogant brat."

Jimin snickered and chanyeol placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and said," You dont have to worry that much. And hey, the ugly duckling transformed though!And I hope he will surely become nor-"

Jungkook snapped at him," I dont want anyone to console me , especially YOU.He 'dealt' with you like you were his lost brother or something. 'Chanyeol, are you thirsty?' 'Chanyeol what do you like to eat? OH that's Andriana's favorite!' ' Chanyeol, do you have any siblings or such? Oh I would love to meet them!' ' You can control minds!! So powerful!! Jungkook cant even kill a lizard' Ugh! You guys should get married!"

"So that you can have Andriana to yourself again? Sorry mate, Dont see that happening." Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook scoffed," Look, Hyung, I just want to be friends with her again. Maybe I never needed the lover side of her? I just wanted the friend side? I had it, but i lost it now. Thats why I am impatient. She wont even glance at me!"

Chanyeol stopped smilling for a minute and looked at jungkook with serious eyes," Listen here. She has suffered enough because of you. I have seen her cry everyday for the past one month. Mark had to use his magic on her so that she would stop hurting herself and people around her. EVERYDAY! And I couldn't do anything because ' I didn't have the right' . But now I do. She is mine so i would like you to keep your paws of her. Friendly or not. Just stay away, until she comes to you. I won't stop her. And just so that you, we both also have a history. I was there for her, when you left her. I guess its my fate to deal with the mess you make. Nice talking. Bye."

He stood up and left. Jungkook looked at the door in disbelief and then at jimin with blaming eyes," You invited him in! It was supposed to be just the three of us discussing Jin hyung's torture on me! But no! You had to be all ' Chanyeol , come sit with us' ' Chanyeol , lets be friends!' ' CHANYEOL, LETS HAVE HONEYMOON TOGETHER' "

Jimin pushed jungkook and he landed on the floor," Shut up.Now you are pairing me with him . Seems like you really want andriana. And I didn't invite him in! Jin hyung used his compulsion on me. Seems like HE really want chanyeol."

Taehyung warily stood up and said," Whatever. Its gonna be tough days now, since everyone is back her. Learning stuff and then reporting it to jin hyung. Jimin , hide the beer cans. Some is planning to come in . "

Jimin swished his wand and the cans were out of the window," Hope they didn't hurt anyone-"

"OW!"

"Well.... Dont know who was drinking beer at noon!!"

Just then the door opened and yoongi looked in," Hey ferrets! The headmaster want to see us. Come out. And Jimin , those beer cans hit Professor drake, The charms teacher. Run before he climbs up the window."

" Crap!"

" That word is on everyone's tongue today."

---------------------------------------------------------------

>>>Time skip>>>

Namjoon was looking proud of himself while telling the story. His shoulders were more broad and he had confidence in his voice.