chapter 37: Shut up jungle book

{One month later}
{Jungkook's P.O.V}

Its been one month.

One month since I have seen Andriana. Literally seen her. Like she just doesn't even cross her ways with me. She wakes up early and leaves with those two guys. Chanyeol and Mark. I so freaking hate them. She spends her entire day with them. During weekends, she would go with Jimin, taehyung and the others. They would just say it would be better if would not come. Which I already know!!

I don't know why I did that. I seriously don't. I have always been attracted to her. But now I think whether it was because of love or because of the magic we share. No offence, Andriana is one of the most hot girls I have ever met. But why did I felt no sparks when she kissed me? I did felt something the first time. I am sure I did. But it was small. I have kissed several girls. She isn't my first or anything. But I always wanted to kiss her.

Maybe when I kissed her, I knew that I felt nothing special towards her. Maybe it was just my wish to kiss her? But it meant something bigger to her. Something I never felt.

This is too much! She is over it so I should also stop thinking about it!

I took my phone to play some songs, but I noticed some missed calls from yoongi hyung. He suddenly send me a voice message. I sighed and opened it. Everything is fine unless he didn't transform any of the boys into animals. Lately , he had been practicing his dark magic on us , which is NOT FUNNY!!

" HEY YOU IDIOT!! HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY CALLS!! anyways! I took my revenge! You better switch off your phone before he kills your eardrums! HAHAHA !! You are screwed!! LOL !! I am not even sorry. You did bad to Andriana. Sis before bros from me dude! Take my advice! Switch off your phone before he -"

His voice was interrupted by a call. Unknown number. Hmm. I picked it up thinking it is one of yoongi hyung's bad pranks.

"Hello? This is-"

" DON'T YOU HELLO ME!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO THE GIRL?!! IS THIS HOW WE RAISED YOU?!! I WAS AWAY FOR 1 MONTH JUNGKOOK!! AND YOU TELL ME THIS NOW? Wait till I tell namjoon about this!! We are gonna have a meeting soon!! I will fry your freaking head!! I am so stressed here!! How could you push her?? What are you?? Playboy??"

" Jin hyung? You finally called! I really missed you and -"

" SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don't interrupt me! "

Jungkook closed his mouth. It's really dangerous if Jin hyung says the F word. Jin took a deep breath and started again.

" We spent ten years of TORTURE, you ALWAYS talked about her!! You were whipped!! How could you?? I don't understand!! I thought you had dreams about you both getting married!! KIDS FOR GOD'S SAKE!! I think-"

" Please hyung don't bring that up!!"

" I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP, JUNGLE BOOK!!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and just continued listening to Seokjin. He didn't had the courage to cut off the call so he just accepted his fate.

{ 6:17 pm}
{ Adrial's office}
{ Andriana's P.O.V}

Andriana exited the portal , soon followed by Chanyeol ,Mark and the headmaster himself. As usual, four cups with apple juice.