chapter 32: Her skirt is up! not off!!

Mark's P.O.V

We were walking down the corridors. It's been a long time since we last spoke. Well, 118 seconds ago
119
120
121

Anyways, it is killing me. Usually I never witness silence, as people always have some thoughts in their minds, but this time it's different. I can't read her mind, and she is way opposite than a open book. She is closed , locked and gaurded book. I wanna ask her what she is thinking, but I don't have the guts.

It's a miracle we met again and she is making me crazy all over again. Her smell is something unique. It's not at all familiar but it's soothing. Her long red hair swinging behind her is gorgeous. Long eyelashes, beautiful eyes. Ah! Her eyes! If someone would bargain her eyes for my soul, I would happily give it away. But I will probably come back and kill that person to take her eyes from her!! This girl came back. Like legit back. Back in my life again.

And what could be worse than this.

She doesn't remember. !!

I am the blessed child of lord.
Who is the blessed child, you ask?
Yup, that's me.

Either she is lying or the headmaster is really good at magic. Pfft ofcourse he is. He is great. But it is outrageous to imagine he remove my memories from her mind. Gosh her face! Why isn't she speaking! I miss her voice!

" It's rude to stare,mark."

Shit.

" Sorry. I just had something on my mind."

She turned towards me with concern in her eyes. If she has indeed forgotten about me, then she is basically worried about a total stranger.

Ri: Do you wanna say something?
Mark: yes. But..
Ri: I won't bite you.
Mark: it's just.... I wanted to ask this quite a long time ago... Um.... Do you.... By any chance...
..
..
Like harry potter?

I tried to maintain a straight face. She stopped walking and looked at me. Then she started laughing. Gosh her laugh!! It's lovely! Why do people listen to songs? This is art ! This is a masterpiece! This is the future of music! This is stupid! Snap out of it mark! You phyco!

Ri: I thought something serious happened! I love harry potter. But If I start talking about it, I won't stop. And we don't have the time. I know my way from here. It's just one more corridor. I won't waste more of your time and leave. Thankyou so much for your help. You are a lovely person. Byeeee. See ya later!

She said that so fast! Didn't even gave me a chance to say anything. I just stood there with my mouth open , watching her leave. Her red hair looked so soft!! Her cheeks looked so soft!! I just wanna pinch the life out of them!

But she is back with that jungkook guy. Why does he has to come back! Didn't he ended things with her?! But look at her! She is gorgeous! Any boy would fell for her! I bet she had a lot of boys in new york. And they must be really good. She must be comparing us all with them! She must have gone out with hundreds and if she did--

--I wanna grab their head and push it in the wall and crush it with my pet hamster after I make it as huge as a freaking whale!

No! Wrong answer mark...

I mentally slapped myself and turned to leave for the forest where professor Malcolm must be waiting for me.

Andriana's P.O.V

"HA! payback! He left me last time without letting me say anything! But I must admit he is sweet. "

She looked ahead, and saw the familiar staircase. Quickly she climbed up and saw the headmaster leaning on his table.