Chapter 18

A/N I do not own the Harry Potter series sadly. If I did own the series Ron would have probably ended up with Cho or Astoria. Also I would have made Ginny and Harry started dating at the end of Harry's 5th year. Anyways lets continue with the story shall we?

Draco and Hermione cuddled with each other when Draco was told to go and cuddled with her by his own godfather. After a hour nap that Draco took he smiled while looking at Hermione who was still sleeping. 

'She is so beautiful while she's sleeping.' Draco thought to himself. Draco thought it was best to go to the kitchen in the common room and start making some snacks for a study session with Hermione. 

Draco started making some finger sandwiches and got some butterbeer and pumpkin juice to go along with the sandwiches. Then Draco got all his textbooks out on the dinning room table along with Hermione's as well. 

Hermione got up 15 minutes later and saw that her boyfriend wasn't there. So Hermione got out of bed and went to the common room and saw Draco putting down the snacks that he was making earlier on the dining room table. 

Hermione smiled at this and was thinking to herself, 'What is my boyfriend doing that he is being so thoughtful?' Draco saw Hermione smiling at him so he walked over to her and said, "Hey beautiful I thought would be a wonderful boyfriend and we have a study session while having some snacks that I made, along with some butterbeer and pumpkin juice." 

Hermione was at awe and smiled even more. She walked over to him and she gave him a long passionate kiss. "Thanks Draco this is so sweet of you. You are officially the best boyfriend ever." Hermione said to Draco. 

So the lovely couple that is Dramione sat down and started studying for future quizzes and N.E.W.T.S. that are before the school year ends. While Draco and Hermione were studying for Potions their was a knock on the portrait door.

So Draco decided to get up and answer the door. Hermione decided to take a break so she decided to eat some some Draco's delicious sandwiches. Hermione could hear Draco to somebody because somebody is here like duh. 

Hermione decided to ask Draco who was at the door, "Draco baby who's at the portrait door?"  Draco went back to the dining room area, but before he did he told the guest to stay in the common room.

"Hermione princess it's are dear friends Harry and Ginny." Draco said to his girlfriend. That's when Hermione put the sandwich down and ran to see her friends. Draco just laughed and went into the common room where Ginny, Harry, and Hermione were. 

Hermione gave her best friends a hug made them sit down. Ginny and Harry just went along what she told them to do. Draco finally came in the common room and sat by his girlfriend while giving her the unfinished sandwich that she didn't finished. 

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did. Anyways I am so sorry I haven't posted in the last few weeks. I was so busy at Disney that I totally forgot this story. Also last week I moved back to Iowa so I was getting comfortable again. Anyways again I am so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile and I promise I will Kyara's honor. Just don't throw anything at me okay? Okay. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A. 

Dramione Pic/GIF of the Day: 

QOTD: Favorite song at the moment? 

AOTD: Either Roses and Violets by Alexander Jean or Teamwork by Mackenzie Ziegler