Chapter 42 {Before The Wedding}

A/N: Hey my wonderful readers that likes this story thank you for reading this because it makes me happy that you all love this. Anyways as you all know this I do not own the Harry Potter series. I do however do own the plot of this book. Anyways my wonderful readers lets continue this chapter shall we?!?

Song of this chapter: Love On Top by Beyoncé

It's the day of the wedding and right now Hermione was wanting to be Mrs. Draco Malfoy. Draco also ready for Hermione to be Mrs. Draco Malfoy right now as well. Anyways Hermione woke up in her room on the north side of the Malfoy Manor.

While Draco woke up in his room of the west side of the Malfoy Manor. Anyway Hermione woke up the other girls after she went to the bathroom and went to take a shower. Once the girls all got up, Ginny went to get her hair supplies and went to start plugging them in the outlets, and then went to the bathroom

While Luna got the makeup ready for Hermione and the rest of the girls. Meanwhile in the west wing in the manor, Draco woke up his friends after he went to the bathroom and took a shower. They all got dress for the big day.

As the boys were getting dressed Draco went to his closet and pulled out a teddy bear and a photo album that he was waiting to give to Hermione since they found out they were having little Lyra. "Hey Blaise can you do me a huge favor and go the north side of this manor and give these to Hermione and Lyra." Draco said to his friend Blaise.

Blaise nodded his head and went to Hermione's room. As Blaise arrived at Hermione's room the door opened and out came Ginny who was carrying a small box that was obviously for Draco. The two just looked at each other and nodded their heads at each other.

Then Ginny went and started walking to Draco to give him his present. Blaise politely knocked on the door and entered Hermione's room. "Hey Hermione I brought gifts for you and Lyra from your soon to be husband." Blaise said to Hermione.

Hermione hugged Blaise and then said to him, "Aw thanks Blaise tell him I said I love him and I said thank you to the gifts." The two friends said bye and went to their separate ways. Meanwhile in Draco's room Ginny finally came to Draco's room and politely knocked on his door and went into his room.

"Hey Draco I have a present for you from Hermione and Lyra." Ginny said to Draco. Draco grabbed the package from Ginny and gave her a hug. Ginny said bye to him and the rest of the boys and went back to Hermione's room.

Back at Hermione's room Hermione was sitting on the bed just chilling on the bed with three hours till the wedding, so Hermione decided to look at the photo album with her friends. Hermione looked at the first page and it was a picture of Hermione and Draco on their first date.

The next page was Draco and Hermione at the Halloween ball dressed up as Belle and Prince Adam as the Beast. The third page was a picture of Hermione's first ultrasound of Lyra, which made Hermione start crying a little.

When Hermione reached the last page it was Draco, Hermione, and Lyra the day their little girl was born. This made Hermione crying which she was lucky that she wasn't wearing any makeup. The girls gave Hermione a big hug and said that the album was a wonderful gift that Draco gave her. Lyra loves her teddy bear, but Hermione squeezed the hand of the teddy bear and when it started talking with Draco's voice Lyra giggled with glee and smiled.

A/N: That people is were I'm going to end the chapter for you all. I know your thinking why are you doing a chapter before the wedding. I have an answer for you all its because I thought you would like to see what was happening with Hermione and Draco before the wedding started. Anyways I have 3 chapters left and an epilogue so I will be on vacation on the 19th of July to August 3rd, but will still update you all. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Dramione Pic/GIF/Video of the day:

QOTD: Do you like DIY projects?!?

AOTD: Yes I have two melted crayon art projects hanging in my room.