Chapter 21

A/N I do not own the wonderful Harry Potter series. *Cries in the corner*  Anyways If I did own Harry Potter the Malfoys would of freed all their house elves before the war. Anyways lets continue the story shall we?!?

Draco and Hermione were still in the Gryffindor common room and he still wanted to surprise his girlfriend Hermione and his godfather Severus. So he decided it was best to get help from his new friends Harry and Ginny. 

So Draco pulled Ginny and Harry to the side of the Gryffindor common room so that Godfather/Professor Severus Snape and his Girlfriend Hermione Snape don't hear the conversation that he, Harry and Ginny are having. 

"What's up Draco?" Harry asked his friend Draco. Draco just looked at the lovely couple that was Hinny. He cleared his throat and said to Ginny and Harry, "I want to do something for Hermione and Snape, but I can't get any ideas. can you guys help me?"

Ginny and Harry looked at each other and then Ginny said to Draco, "Of course we'll help you that's what friends are for." Draco was absolutely happy that his friends are helping him giving a surprising Hermione and Professor Snape.  

So they went to a table and started jointing ideas down for Hermione and Severus. "How about we give them a puppy?" Harry said to Ginny and Draco. Draco and Ginny thought about it for a minute and then nodded their heads yes for approval for Harry. 

"I think they would like that, because I know Crookshanks is old and Hermione told me that he is going to be put down tomorrow in the muggle world." Ginny said to the boys. Draco looked at Ginny and thinking that they should buy the puppy tonight. 

Harry had offered to go to the muggle world and buy two puppies with McGongall's approval first.  Draco thanked him and told him to keep the puppies until breakfast tomorrow. So they talked some more until Draco thought it would be best for him and Hermione to go back to the head dorms. 

Draco saw Hermione cuddling with her father Professor Severus Snape. "We were just talking and she just randomly fell asleep on me not that I mind, because she is after all my daughter." Severus said to three of his students. 

Draco just smiled an awe when he saw his girlfriend cuddling with her father it was so sweet. Ginny and Harry also smiled an awe when they found Hermione cuddling with her father. So Draco thought it was best to wake Hermione up although she ain't going like it, because she that girl loves her sleep. 

"Baby honey its time to wake up." Draco said to Hermione as he gently shook her. Hermione slowly opened her eyes and sat up. She saw her dad, Draco, Harry, and Ginny were all staring at her.  

Hermione smiled at them and said to all of them, "lets go to the great hall I'm starving."   they all laughed and started heading down to the great hall for dinner. What Severus Snape and Hermione Snape is that they will be getting a cute surprise tomorrow morning. 

A/N I hope you enjoy this picture as much as I did writing this chapter. I would like to inform you that I have a new book called Harry Potter Instagram. I just posted two chapters of it on Tuesday. Anyways I hope you have a good day. xoxoxoxo ~ Kyara A. 

Dramione Pic/GIF of the day: 

QOTD: Do you like Glee?

AOTD:  Hell yes I do.