Chapter 36

A/N Hey my favorite people of the entire world it's Kyara also known as RockysGal97 and sadly I do not own the Harry Potter series. I however just own the plot because I didn't write any of the Harry Potter books. Anyways lets continue the chapter shall we?!?

Song of the chapter: Not Alone by A Very Potter Musical

It has been two days since Hermione has giving birth to little Lyra Malfoy, and it actually made Draco's and Hermione's life complete. Draco was excused from classes until Lyra was four months old, that rule also applied for Hermione. 

The couple have also decided that Narcissa and Lucius to watch Lyra until they graduate from Hogwarts this year. Severus unfortunately was not so lucky, he had to go back to teaching potions.  

However he was lucky to see his granddaughter during his free periods, breakfast, lunch, dinner and after school hours are over. Anyways the couple was taking a nap and all of a sudden Lyra woke up and was crying. 

That's when Draco and Hermione automatically woke up from their nap. Draco turned to his girlfriend and said, "You go back to sleep I got her." Hermione smiled at Draco and replied back to him, "Are you sure sweetie, because I can get her." 

Draco just smiled back at her and said back, "I am a 100% sure darling you just to rest." Hermione kissed her boyfriend and then went back to sleep. Draco went to Lyra's room which was Hermione's old room. 

When he entered Lyra's room his heart shattered he hated seeing his little girl crying. So Draco picked up his daughter and started rocking her.  Lyra stopped crying the moment she was in her father's arms. 

"Hey sweet princess it's okay no one's going to hurt you and I mean no one is going to hurt you or us." Draco said to his daughter. Lyra cooed and cuddled into her father's arms, which made Draco Lucius Malfoy smile. 

A thought came in Draco's mind, he decided to bring Lyra into his and Hermione's room. So after Draco calmed his daughter down he brought Lyra to his and Hermione's room. When Draco opened the door he saw his girlfriend sitting on the bed with a smile on her face. 

"Look who decided to join mommy and daddy?" Draco said to Hermione as he handed Lyra to Hermione. Hermione took her daughter and smiled and said to her, "Hello little one did you have a bad dream?"

Lyra cooed at her mom and snuggled into her mom's arms she loved her parents so much. "Hey why don't we go the great hall to have some dinner its been a while since we had a meal in the Great Hall." Draco said to his girlfriend. 

Hermione nodded her head and said to Draco, "Yea let's do that I have a feeling she's going to love seeing her godparents and grandpa." So the couple took turns getting dress why the other one watches little Lyra.

The couple finally arrived at the Great Hall after the both got dressed. When Draco's and Hermione's friends saw the couple and the baby they all got out of their seats and gave the couple a hug and said hi to Lyra. 

The couple sat at the Gryffindor table and talked to their friends, and that's when Severus Snape Hermione's father came over to the couple. "Well hello Hermione and Draco it's nice to see you both. I can take Lyra for you two." Severus said to Draco and Hermione. 

Hermione gave her father a hug and then said to him, "Hi daddy, you don't have to ask dad you can take Lyra if you want. You just have to tell me and Draco when you want her." Hermione said to her father as she handed Lyra to him. 

Severus smiled at her daughter and granddaughter he loved them so much. Severus went back to the teacher table with Lyra and showed all the teachers his grandbaby. Hermione and Draco looked at the teacher and saw Severus Snape smile, they knew that having sex after the Halloween ball was the best mistake in their entire lives. 

A/N: That people is the end of this chapter. I am very happy that this book has over 3,000 reads I didn't know that would happen to me at all. Thank you to every single one of you for reading this fan fiction. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A. 

Dramione Pic/GIF/Vid of the Day: 

QOTD: Favorite Greatest Showman song?!?

AOTD: Never Enough and A Million Dreams