Chapter 16

A/N I do not own the lovely Harry Potter series . If I did own the series I would have Ginny and Harry start dating in Order of the Phoenix. Sadly I just own the lovely plot which I am happy that you guys are reading this. Anyways on with the story shall we?!?

It's the next day and the wonderful heads also known as Hermione Snape and Draco Malfoy have a day off today. If your wondering why they are off school today well people sit back and relax and I'll tell you. 

The reason why Hermione and Draco had the day off is because of headmistress McGonagall said that the lovely couple that is Dramione can have every other day off. So what the couple can do is do their homework, sleep, or other things. 

Anyways so Hermione and Draco were sitting in the common room watching some movies in there comfortable clothes. Draco looked very into the muggle movies he told Hermione that his all time favorite muggle movie was Beauty and the Beast. 

(Hermione's Comfortable Outfit^^^)

(Draco's Comfort Outfit^^^)

Which is also Hermione's favorite muggle movie of all time. During one of the movies Hermione fell asleep in her boyfriend's lap. Draco heard soft snores coming from his girlfriend so he looked down and saw Hermione sleeping in his lap. 

So being the wonderful boyfriend that he is, he thought it was best that he take Hermione in her room and let her sleep. So that's what exactly what Draco Lucius Malfoy did, but first he turned off the television.  

He arrived at Hermione's bedroom and he was grateful that Hermione left her bedroom door open. Once he put Hermione in her bed he tucked her then kissed her forehead quietly left her room and quietly shut her bedroom door. 

Draco was bored so he thought it was best that he would work on his homework. While he was doing his homework he heard a scream from Hermione's bedroom. 

So Draco quickly got off the couch and dashed to Hermione's room. When he arrived in Hermione's room he sat by her trying to wake her up. 

Finally he decided to hug his girlfriend to wake her up trying to calm her down. Hermione hugged Draco tightly when I mean tightly I literally mean it. 

Like she didn't want to let go of him no matter what just happened.  She felt safe and comfortable. 

Draco asked Hermione what was wrong and then Hermione explained the entire thing to him. That's when Draco was absolutely shocked of how Hermione explained the scary ass dream of how Ron was going around killing the people that she loved. 

Now we know that Draco and the rest of the fierce squad would protect Hermione. Now Draco has to be a good boyfriend and has tell his godfather that she had a may come true dream. 

A/N Hey my fabulous readers I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did. I am officially staring vacation on 7.28.17, but does that mean I wont stop writing for you guys. I will try my hardest to write for you guys okay. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and I also hope you have a wonderful day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A. 

Dramione pic/gif of the day: 

QOTD: Disney Movies or Harry Potter Movies

AOTD: Disney because I wasn't into Harry Potter until 7.30.16 but then again I pick both.