Epilogue

A/N: Hey my wonderful readers its Kyara aka KyaraTheDisneyQueen so this is it the last chapter of this book. It took me a year and a few months to finish this, but now its finally finished. So if your new reading this I do not own the Harry Potter series nor the characters. I do however just the plot of the story and that is just it that I own the plot. Anyways lets continue this story shall we?!?

Song Of the Chapter: This Is It by Michael Jackson

It has been the most wonderful beautiful eleven years for Hermione and Draco. After their Honeymoon 11 years ago they went back to their house (that they bought before the wedding.) and found Severus Snape was playing Peek-A-Boo with their daughter Lyra.

When the couple saw what they saw they took the opportunity to take a photo of it. Anyways a month after their honeymoon Hermione had discovered that she was pregnant with their second child.

Hermione did tell Draco about that same day which he was so excited for. So the couple invited all their friends and family and told them the good news that they were going to be having another child. Lets just say all of them were happy for Hermione and Draco that they were going to be parents again.

During those nine months was all happy and emotional for them especially when they found out the gender. Their second child came and they had a son named Scorpius Severus Draco Malfoy, when Hermione told her father the name of their child he cried and hugged her.

Now in real time Lyra was about to board the Hogwarts Express, but then she just stood by train all nervous and scared, because she was going to be all by herself. So Draco took this opportunity and talked to his daughter.

"Honey what's wrong?" Draco asked his little girl. Lyra just looked at her father and said to him, "I'm scared that I wont be in the same house like you and mom were, and I'm also scared that I wont make any friends." she did start crying a little so Draco hugged and comfort his daughter.

After he comforted his daughter and felt sorry for his daughter he said to her, "Honey you will make friends no matter what, and if people start bothering you mention that you have a grandfather who is the potions master a godfather that teaches herbology, and a father that is pretty wicked if the mess with you. Also your mother and I will love you no matter what house your in."

Lyra looked at her father with a smile on her face that made Draco and Hermione happy. The train made one last warning whistle before 11am. So Lyra gave her family a hug before she went on the train. When the train left right at 11am so Hermione Draco stood by each other and waved to their oldest child as it was leaving with their three children by their side.

The End :)

A/N: That everyone is the end of this book and chapter. I would like to thank everyone that had the time to read this chapter. I love you all and thanks for voting and commenting on all my chapters. I hope you still have time to read my other Harry Potter fan fic which is called Harry Potter Instagram. Anyways have a wonderful day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Dramione Pic/GIF/Video of the day:

QOTD: Do you have any goals in life?!?

AOTD: Yes I do