Chapter 1//The Big Question

The Big Question

Athena's POV

"Mom. Dad." I said while walking outside to where my parents were at.

"Yes?" They said in unison preparing the grill.

"I was wondering if I could move in with Aunt Dana.."

They both looked up from what they were doing and stared at me in confusion.

"Why?"

"It's just so boring here. There's nothing to do."

My parents look at eachother.

"I already asked and she said it'll be fine." I was practially begging now.

"Let me talk to them then I'll let you know." My father said while flipping the burgers.

I walked back inside and went to my room. I know I'm young, but I seriously hate California. You may be asking why a YouTuber wants to move out of the state everyone wants to live in. Well, it's not that great to be honest. Personally, California is overrated.  There's too many cake faces with orange bodies walking around and honestly most of the guys think they're everything. And these are just a few reasons why I want to move back to my hometown, Omaha, Nebraska. Yes, I'm oringinally from Nebraska.  I'm moving in with my aunt, uncle, and two cousins, well hopefully. They're actually my favorite relatives. Yes, I did mention that I'm a YouTuber (asdfghjklAthena). I just reached one million subscribers and I honestly love what I'm doing and everyone that supports me. I wouldn't be where I was if it weren't for the people that supported what I do.

"ATHENA!" I snap out of my thoughts and quickly run downstairs to where my parents were.

"Yeah..." I say unsurely of what I did.

"Go pack. You're moving in three days." My dad said handing me my plane ticket.

I stood there frozen processing that this was real.