Chapter 32//Nashville

Nashville

Athena's POV

My alarm went off and woke me up. Ugh. 7. I had to be at the airport by 9, 9:30 at the latest. I got myself off of my bed and get ready. I poured cereal and milk into a bowl for my breakfast. My aunt came down ready to take me to the airport. It was a hour drive.

I arrived at the airport, said goodbye, and did all of the airport stuff. I got stopped by fans. I didn't mind. I mean without them, I wouldn't even be here, right?

Gilinsky's POV

We landed in Nashville, Tennessee. Bart lead us to the car. Everyone was already there, waiting. We said our hellos and happy holiday greetings. We were now all waiting for Athena, who was an hour behind.

During the hour, I told them about the plan of me asking her out.

"Awwwh Jackkkk." Mahogany said while covering her face with her hands.

"We'll be needing more people for sure though." Johnson said while counting all of us.

"When are we getting the flowers and candy?" Sam asked hitting my arm

"I can like take her out." Shawn volunteered.

"No. I will. No need for rumors, Shawn." Mahogany said raising her hand. "We'll go shopping."

"I don't want to go anymore." Shawn said backing out.

"What is her favorite candy and flowers anyways?" Carter asked.

"Kit-Kat and roses." Sam answered.

"No. She likes Sour Patch Watermelon and the cherry and watermelon Jollyranchers." Mahogany argued.

"I always see her freak out when she receives skittles." Matt said.

By this point we were all confused on her favorite candy.

"Well at least we know her favorite flower are roses." Sam said.

"Pink roses Sam." I corrected him

My phone buzzed in my pocket and took it out.

AR- I'm here (:

JG- I'll come get you :)

I told the guys where I was going to go and everyone else tagged along. Security stopped us.

"Only one." he strictly said. The rest of the guys went back in while I headed towards the entrance. Bart was heading my way with Athena already. We exchanged hellos. I fought her to let me roll her suitcase. I won, obviously. I put her luggage in the back while she put a duffle next to it. I let her in before me and slammed the door shut. Everyone attacked her with hugs. I gave all of them a look to keep it on the down low.

We arrived at the hotel. It was surrounded by fans. We got our luggage. Everyone had a suitcase and a duffle bag.

"TWINZIEZ!" Cam yelled while looking at our stuff. Everyone else realized how we were twining and started laughing.

"Presents?" Aaron said. We all nodded and went into the hotel trying not to get mobbed.

We all sorted out who would be sharing with who. We agreed to have it the same. Athena and Mahogany were on one side of the hotel and Jack, Sam, and I were on the opposite side. Everyone else was spreaded out between us.

"Presents tonight at 9?" Nash asked us before we all parted ways. We agreed. I texted Mahogany to take her out this afternoon so I could get the stuff. I was going to ask her tomorrow, MagCon Nashville, Day 1. Nash's birthday was the next day and I didn't want the two events colliding. Mahogany agreed to my question and I heard her asking while walking to my room.

Mahogany's POV

"Wanna come shopping with me?" I asked Athena while walking to our room. She easily agreeed. Jack's plan was working so far, so good. We agreed to go at 1, come back to eat with the fam, then go upstairs to open presents.

MLG- We're leaving at 1. you should be good to get the stuff until 6.

JG- k. thanks Mahogany.

Gilinsky's POV

I came back to the hotel with roses and candy. I set them on the table in my room.

"Dinner is tonight at 7:30." Sam informed me.

"Casual or fancy?" I yelled while looking through my suitcase.

"Fancy." Johnson yelled from the bathroom.

Sam was wearing a dark red button up, Johnson was wearing a white button up, so I decided to wear a navy blue one.

Mahogany's POV

"It's fancy Mahogany!" Athena yelled from the doorway. We came back late from shopping, so we were running late.

I changed into black dress with pink accessories. Athena came out of the bathroom in a navy blue, mid thigh, 3/4 sleeve lace dress.

"You tryin to get your bae?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Nah. Just teasin a little."

Gilinsky's POV

We were in the limo waiting for the girls, like always. They come walking out of the hotel all fancied up for tonight. Fans start to go even more crazy. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Totally worth the wait gorgeous." I said to her.

Fans everywhere went crazy when I hugged her. We quickly went inside the car and headed off to dinner.

"You should wear dresses more often." I said kissing her cheek.

"Excited for tomorrow Athena?" Matt asked with a smirk. I give him a shut the fuck up look.

"Sure. I mean it's MagCon." she replied.

Taylor's POV

I was thinking about exposing Jathena tonight on the way to the place. I took out my phone and opened up Vine.

"JATHENA OH MY GOD ITS JATHENA. JATHENA IS REAL GUYS!" I yelled while pointing the camera at them. Jack flips me off and Athena hides her face. I immediately post the Vine and tag both of them in it.

Shawn's POV

I knew Jack's plan. I was proud of him but at the same time I didn't want it to happen. In my case, it's pretty unfair that I live in Canada while Jack lives down the street from her. Just saying.

We arrived at the restaurant and got seated. We all ordered water except Mahogany, who ordered chocolate milk.

"Only Mahogany would order chocolate milk at a fancy restaurant." Athena said giggling. She was so adorable, so gorgeous, so perfect. And I had no chance with her.

"This is going on Twitter." Jacob said pulling out his phone. Now we were all laughing.

To be honest,  I don't think Gilinsky is the right guy for Athena. In her videos, she always says that she hates guys that do any type of drugs and well Gilinsky does some. But Gilinsky is my friend and I support my friends. I'll be in love with Athena whether she's taken or not.

A/N:

2 updates because why not. California is hotttttt. Thanks for reading (: Vote for more♡ next update 225 votes (:

- Cristina