Chapter 58//She Did It.

She Did It.

Matt's POV

"Athena why?" I ask looking at her arm.

"It takes away the pain." She said running her fingers on the slits. She went to her bag and drabbed a ton of braclets. She put enough to cover the slits on her left hand, grabbed her phone, and faked a smile. She's so broken.

"Ready?" She asks. I nod my head and I follow her out the door. I wish I could help her but I can't. I've never had to go through what she has. I wouldn't know who to do, or what to say

Before she opens the doors, she takes in a deep breath and smiles. She heads in and heads snap our way. I look over at Gilinsky and his eyes filled with guilt.

Athena's POV

I opened the doors and pretended to be happy, even though everyone knew I wasn't. I went straight to Mahogany by her equipment and she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

"Can we talk?" I whisper back to her.

We walk to the completely other side of the room.

"What's up?" She asks. I move some of the bracelets and showed her. She was the only one that I wanted to know, and I knew Matt was telling everyone right at the moment.

Gilinsky's POV

Mahogany and Athena head to the other side of the room. From the stage, all we could see was Mahogany's back.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Carter whispered.

"I know what they're talking about." Matt said quietly. All of the guys' head turn towards Matt.

"What happened when you went upstairs?" Shawn asked.

"I walked in on her um self harming." Matt said getting quieter and quieter. All of the guys were quiet. Everyone knew why, and it was because of me.

"She was clean for two in a half years." Matt said. I immediately felt guilt inside me. I caused her to do this and everyone knew it was my fault.

"You ready?" Bart yelled. Mahogany and Athena headed back to the stage and we headed backstage.

"Cam, Nash, Carter, Taylor, Aaron, Matt, Shawn, Jacob, Jacks, Sam, Athena, then Mahogany." Nick said indicating the order we would head out.

Athena's POV

We were meeting fans and I could tell Jack was staring at me.

"Awwwh Jack is looking at Athena!" a fan yelled loud enough for a good amount of people to hear. I look over at Jack and he instantly turns red and looks away. The fans started chanting kiss over and over again which made everyone look our way. Jack and I look at eachother. He started to walk over to me. I had to go with it and I hated it. The fans don't know what happened and they think everything is perfect between us.

Jack leans in and I give him a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I head back to signing posters and taking pictures.

MagCon ended and I was outside of the room talking to fans. Gilinsky was inside waiting for me, while everyone else went upstairs.

Boring filler.

I don't even have a goal for this one cause its such a horrible chapter. I might even update again today.

Thanks for reading♡

- Cristina
ps. This was before the whole Jack and Athena thing.