Chapter 3//Invited

Invited

Athena's POV

I woke up with my phone blown up from twitter.

@BartBordelon: how about we see @asdfghjklAthena next MagCon #AthenaToMagCon

I favorited the tweet and replied.

@asdfghjklAthena: @BartBordelon im in

@MAGCONTOUR: anyone else excited to meet @asdfghjklAthena on the next stop

Gilinsky's POV

Thank god it's Saturday. I just want this school year to end. I get to see Athena again and I'm literally so happy she's back. With her everything is just so relaxing and peaceful. She's hilarious, beautiful, and she gets me. I know nobody's perfect, but in my eyes, she's beyond perfect. We've known each other since grade school we've been close ever since.

@JackJackJohnson: proud to be the first to say welcome to the MagCon fam @asdfghjklAthena

I favorited the tweet and tweeted my own welcome to MagCon.

@jackgilinsky: Welcome to the MagCon family @asdfghjklAthena can't wait!

Athena's POV

Wow. I can't believe I'm part of the MagCon family. My phone blow up from Twitter notifications from the guys. All of them saying welcome to the MagCon family and how they cant wait to meet me. Personally, I never thought any of this would happen.

@asdfghjklAthena: literally so thankful for everything that is happening. thanks for @MAGCONTOUR I get to meet sooo much of you♡ and cant wait to see what the future brings to me

I never thought me making unnecessary videos would have all of this happen.

Johnson's POV

We were leaving for MagCon next week and I can't wait for Orlando. Athena is coming which makes it more exciting considering Gilinsky has had a crush on her for about 3 years now. No, she doesn't know. He was going to tell her but she moved to California. Gilinsky was lost without her. He failed almost every class, he would barely talk, eat, speak, and after school he just goes home. But now since Athena's back maybe, just maybe everything will be back to the normal Gilinsky.

*skips to MagCon*

We just landed in Orlando, Florida. We arrived at the hotel and instantly saw Bart. Gilinksy and I ran up to him while Athena being confused, as usual.

Athena's POV

Wow. Orlando, Florida. You are gorgeous. We arrived at the hotel, and as usual, I was confused. But then again, when am I not confused? We arrived at this hotel. I just stood there looking around while the guys ran up to some guy.

"Hi Athena. I'm Bart. Nice to finally meet you." he said while holding out his hand.

"You too. The Jacks told me all about you and the other guys." I said shaking his hand.

"Talking about us again Bart?" A guy with insanely blue eyes said while putting his arm around Bart. Then a whole mob of guys came out.

"YO WHEN IS THIS ATHENA CHICK COMING?" yelled the guy with a white bandana.

"Guys" Bart said while pointing with his eyes towards me.

"uh. hi?" I said unsurely.

"Sorry about Taylor he's Taylor. But I'm Cameron and I think you're pretty beautiful from my eyes." He said while holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Cam she's not going to be another one of your girl toys." Gilinsky said standing crossed arm in a protective way.

There was an insanely awkward silence.

"I'm Aaron by the way" he said waving at me and breaking the silence.

"Taylor"

"Mahogany" she said pulling my into a hug.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa at your service ma'am" he said taking my luggage that I forgot I had still.

"Cartah." he said while fixing his hat.

"Athena" I said trying not to sound awkward. I knew exactly who they were. I mean, who doesn't.

"My brother is a huge fan of yours" Nash said putting his arm around my neck.

"Actually. We all are. You're one funny girl." Cam said while walking towards the elevator. When did we even start walking? What the frick. We got up to the level MagCon was staying at. We walked a bit down and there was a guy with a gutair playing and singing. I think I've heard of him.

A/N:

Sorry if it's not interesting. It's literally my first story ever. Thanks for reading guys!♡