Chapter 31//Christmas

Christmas

Athena's POV

Christmas was this week and I was in full on Christmas mode. My Dad's side is coming over to Nebraska for Christmas and staying till New Years. They're arriving the 23, tomorrow. I finished my Christmas shopping, well only for my family. I still needed to shop for the MagCon fam before I leave to Nashville. Gilinsky and I hadn't talk since that one night. He broke our silent streak by inviting me to see his family Christmas Eve night and hang out.

Gilinsky's POV

It was Christmas Eve. I invited Johnson,  and the Sams over tonight along with Athena to come over at my place.

Everything between Athena and I have been going really well. I was planning on officially asking her to be my girlfriend sometime in Nashville. I invited the guys over a couple hours so I can tell them about it and so they could help me plan it. Ya know. Make it romatic and stuff.

"Are you and Athena together yet or.." my older sister, Molly, asked me while sitting down at the dinner table.

"Sadly, no." I answered her looking down at my food.

"Stop being a baby Jack. You've liked her since you two met." my other sister, Laura, stated.  She wasn't wrong.

"She's coming over at 8." I quietly mummbled. I looked up and both of my sisters faces lit up. They kept asking me questions on how I'm going to ask her and what we are going to do when she comes over.

"Girls. Stop." My mom said strictly. "Jack already has all of his friends bugging the shit out of him already." Did she really cuss at the dinnner table on Christmas Eve? Everyone, even my dad, looked at her.

"I'm the mom. I can but you guys can't." she said laughing and referring to me and my two sisters.

It was 6 and I guys would be here any minute. The doorbell rang then it opened. Johnson and the Sams walked in and sat down on the couch. We were practically brothers.

"Dude. Just ask her in front of MagCon." Sam said.

"Then have her get even more hate for it?" Wilkinson argued.

"We should have balloons fall from the ceiling and each balloon has a letter on it and it spells out 'Will you be my girlfriend?'" Johnson said.

"Thats cliché." I said. "Athena won't like that." Athena never liked cliché things in real life.

"Sing her something infront of MagCon." Molly said joining the conversation.

"That's cliché Moll." Laura said sitting down with grapes.

"Not as cliché as every other idea." Molly argued. She was right. It wasn't as cliché but it still was cliché.

"OR. Get shirts and have the guys and crew wear it. It'll spell out 'Will you be my girlfriend Athena?' then you'll be at the end with like flowers or tampons or whatever girls like." Wilkinson said laughing at the last part.

"We'll need more people for that." Johnson stated.

"THERES LIKE 5 MILLION GIRLS OUTSIDE YOU DUMB NUT!" Sam yelled.

"Guys. It's up to Gilinsky." Wilkinson said. They all stared at me.

"Then you can sing to her." Molly said eating grapes.

"Get like balloons, her favorite candy and flowers." Laura said.

"Let's do it." I said smiling.

"We'll need like 35 shirts bro." Johnson said.

"We'll go to like Walmart before you guys leave. Laura and I will find out her favorite candy and flowers tonight." Molly said playing with the dog, Libby.