Chapter 33//Planning

Planning

Gilinsky's POV

We arrived back at the hotel ready to open presents.

"Ok meet at our room in 15." Cam said. We all seperated to grab our presents.

Sam, Jack, and I went to Cam's, Nash's, and Hayes' room.

"Waiting for Jacob and Aaron now." Hayes yelled while opening the door.

They finally got here with an excuse of traffic in the hallway. We all just gave the presents to eachother. I held my present to give to Athena because I wanted to give it to her privately. We were all opening our presents saying thank you with a hug after.

Mahogany's POV

I was opening my present from Athena. I tore the wrapping paper off and there was a sticker that said it was from Abigail Dietrich from Australia.

"Hey Athena who's she?" I said showing her the sticker.

"Oh sorry. Fan mail box." she said awkwardly. "I like ran out of boxes sooo.." she smiled then went back to opening her presents.

I was trying to open the box from all of the masking tape Athena used.

"Athena why did you use so much tape?" I asked while trying to ripe it.

"Cause your gift was my favorite one that I chose and I wanted it to be safe."

She could be so silly sometimes. I finally got the box opened and I screamed at what I saw. Everyone turned my way as I pulled out my present. A tye-dye onesie with matching tye-dye ears. I ran to her and nearly made her fall back.

Gilinsky's POV

Everyone was done opening presents. The room was a gigantic mess filled with wrapping paper and boxes. Athena came over to me and signaled me to follow her out in the balcony.

Athena's POV

I still had my present to give to Gilinsky. I pulled him out in the balcony so I could give it to him.

"Hey beautiful." he greeted me as he closed the door.

"Hey. Uhh here." I handed him the gift and he nicely took it.

Gilinsky's POV

Athena handed me a box. "Don't shake it." she said practically reading my mind. I carefully opened the box.

"Niceee." I smiled while pulling out a hookah pen. Dang. This pen must of cost a fortune. "What's this?" I asked her as I pulled out a sealed envelope. I rip open the envelope and pull out three concert tickets to Drake. They were front row and had backstage passes. "I love it Athena. Thank you." I pulled her into a hug and got ready to give her my present.

Athena's POV

Thank god he liked it. I mentally let out a huge sigh. He handed me a box about the same size at mine. I unwrap the box and take out another box. I smiled as he smiled. I opened the second box and pulled out jewelry box. I opened it and immediately fell in love with it.

"Jack." I say as I stare into the box.

"Do you like it?" He nervously asks.

"I love it. Thank you." I pull him into a hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The necklace was customized. It had my name written in cursive with my birthstone attached to it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Gilinsky's POV

She couldnt stop looking at it which made me smile. "Here let me put it on." I said while taking the box from her hand. I take out the necklace while she turns around. I unhook the connection, put it around her neck, then rehooked it. I then pulled out all of her hair and let it fall naturally. She turned around gave me a big hug.

Sam's POV

We were all creeping on Gilinsky and Athena out on the balcony. We couldn't hear them but could see everything. Athena gave her present first. Gilinsky got a hookah pen, which looked expensive, and something in an envelope.  None of us could tell what it was without getting too close and getting caught. They then hug. It was like I never want to lose you hug and we all quietly aw'd. Well except for Shawn.  Gilinsky then gave Athena her present. Johnson and I knew exactly what it was since we helped him pick it out. Athena opened her present and the guys couldn't tell what it was.

"What did he get her?" Hayes quietly asks Nash.

"A necklace that says her name with her birthstone attached to it." I answered to Hayes.

"Good job Gilinsky. Good job." Mahogany said lightly clapping.

He watch them as he puts the necklace around her. Whenever Gilinsky was with her, he always showed a romantic side, a side people barely saw. They went in for another hug; this time they were just holding eachother.

Gilinsky's POV

Athena and I went in for another hug. This time we were just holding eachother in our arms. I turned towards the screen door and found out everyone was watching. I gave them a thumbs up and smiled.

"They were watching us." I mummbled.

"I figured." she said smiling.

She broke her grip from the hug and just stood there. We were looking in each other's eyes. I leaned in and couldn't help myself from kissing her. Surprisingly, she didn't pull away or refuse.

Shawn's POV

I watch them kiss out in the balcony. I felt pats on my back and heard words I couldn't understand. Athena didn't bother to pull away or even refuse Jack. Everytime Athena and I hugged I always felt like there was something. Something that gave me more and more hope each time. I knew my chances with her were small, but I didn't know it was this small. Maybe it was just a caught in the moment type of thing. All I knew was that I had to make a move before she would officially become Jack's.