Chapter 4//The Good Ol'Days

The Good Ol'Days

Athena's POV

We gradually became closer and closer to the singing.

"We're under pressure. Seven billion people want to fit in." He sang beautifully while stumming to his gutair.

He changed songs.

"Say somethin' I'm givin' up on you woaahhh"

He had an unique voice. But it was a nice unique.

"JACOB?!" I quietly yelled.

"Athena!" He went up to me and hugged me. "How you been?" He asked squeezing tighter. "Thanks for keeping in touch with me." he said with sarcasm.

"Sorry bro. I've been busy." I whispered in his ear.

"I can tell Little Miss YouTuber." he said messing up my hair.

"Wait. You guys know each other." Aaron asked confused as fuck.

"No. We're strangers." I said while staring at him like an idiot.

"SASS HIM GURL!" Matt yelled throughtout the hallway.

"How do you guys know each other and stuff?" Carter asked scratching his head.

"We would do shows together every now and then." Jacob said looking at me.

The guys looked at eachother confused.

"Shawn's on his way up." Bart stated breaking the confused silence.

Matt pulled out his phone and opened Vine.

Matt's POV

I pulled out my phone and opened Vine.

"About to see Shawn for the first time in a couple months." I said while pointing the phone towards myself.

"SHHHAAAAAAWWWWNNNN" I yelled while showing Shawn in the Vine.

"The bae is back in the states!" I somewhat yelled into the phone and having the Vine facing towards us.

Gilinsky's POV

Shawn was here. The whole family was here and it's a really good feeling. Shawn said hi to everyone and hugged them.

"Shawn." he said while doing a quick wave.

"Athena." she replied with a warming smile.

"I'm a big fan of yours. You're really funny and entertaining...and pretty..." he said looking at the ground.

"Awwh thanks Shawn. I'm a huge fan of yours too. You're insanely talented." she said while her cheeks were starting to get red.

Athena's POV

Wow. Shawn Mendes watched my videos. I didn't even know he knew I exsisted. Once Shawn told me what he thought of me I could feel my cheeks becoming redder and redder by the second.

"Awwh she's blushin'" Cam said while pinching my cheeks.

"Why are we still on the hallway when there's an insanely gorgeous beach with perfect beach wheather outside?" I said trying to change the subject.

We got into our rooms. We had five rooms and everyone had their own bed. Mahogany and I would share one room. The Jacks would share. Cam, Nash, and Hayes, who I actually never met. Matt, Carter, and Shawn. Aaron, Taylor, and Jacob. Some rooms had two beds and some had three, which of course were bigger. We all got into our swimsuits and met downstairs at the lobby. We then walked a few blocks and eventually ended up at the beach.

"How ya been Ath?" Jacob asked while staying behind from the group with me. That was my nickname that Jacob called me because honestly he was the only one that knew about it.

"Ya know just tryin' to survive life and stuff." I said drawing in the sand with the feet. "How's your singing career going?"

"Really good actually. I've been posting on Vine and I recently got 100k followers." He said while looking out into the ocean.

I looked at his eyes and I could tell he was staring at something, someone.  Mahogany. I stared at him smiling and biting my lip.

"What?" he asked finally breaking his view.

"Mahogany huh?" I said while raising an eyebrow. He looked at the sand and smiled.

"Hashtag JOX" I yelled while making a hashtag with my fingers.

"SHHH" Jacob said covering my mouth. We both laughed.

"I really miss talking to you Ath." Jacob said trying to change the subject.

We were silent for a while until he broke it.

"Remember how we used to go to iHop at like one in the morning and go on long walks during the night and just forget about all of our problems." He asked with his feet now playing in the sand.

"And how we would pull pranks on your sister while she was sleeping." I said smiling remembering the memories.

"We were the closest humans on Earth." He said laughing a bit.

"The good ol'days Jacob," I said smiling, "the good ol'days." I now whispered remembering everything Jacob and I did a couple months ago. We were unseperateable.

A/N:

Hi (: so thanks for reading (as always) I never thought people would actually be reading this. Feedback would be really appreciated just to let you know. Anyways, vote for more! Thanks for reading, again. (:

-Cristina