Chapter 42//Answer

Answer

Athena's POV

The three of us got sent to go back home and come back tomorrow. We were all still in our wet suits and it was practically midnight. We were debating if we should go out again tomorrow. Mentally making a pros and cons list.

Pros

Living life

Having fun

Somewhat making memories

Bonding

Cons

Possiblility of death

Death

Death

Oh and more death

We decided to just go and see how bad it is and if it got bad, then we would go back.

Gilinsky's POV

It was nearly 2 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. Not with the fact that Athena could possibly be dead.

I jumped at the loud sound of my ring tone and tried to shut it off.

"Hello?"

"Hey. You called like a lot. What's up?"

"You're alive. Athena you're alive! Are you OK? Are you injured?"

"Yeah I am alive Jack. And yeah. Lucky enough to come out without a scratch."

"When are you coming back?"

"In like a day or two."

"You're not going back out there Athena."

"Well too bad."

"Athena no. I can't let you."

"Jack. You can't stop me. I'm in California, you're in Nebraska. There's nothing you can do about it. It's my choice."

"No. Athena. Please. Pleaseeee Athena. I love you too much. You can't do this."

"I can't do this or you can't do this?"

With that, she hung up.

Athena's POV

It's nice that Jack cared but it's what I want to do. I'm smart enough to know when the waves are too much for me. I was going to go surfing tomorrow and he can't stop me. Like I said before, he's in Nebraska and I'm in California. There's nothing he could do to stop me.

Gilinsky's POV

She knows how much I love her. She knows my feelings I have for her. Why would she do something that would risk her life? Something that I will never get over with. Something that she knew I had no control of.

This might be the last time I'll be updating for a while.

Guys please don't comment update. It gets annoying and I have a life outside of wattpad. Plus, I update like twice as much as a regular writer in here.

- Cristina