Chapter 64//News

News

Gilinsky's POV

It was around 6. I was on Vine looking at my feed. It was interrupted by Athena calling me.

"Hey Beautiful. What's up"

"Hey I have to tell you something. It's really important."

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"Actually. Can you come over with Sam and Johnson in a hour or so?"

"For sure Babe. See you then."

I hung up. My mind immediately thought of all of the possiblities that she could tell me. I told Johnson and Sam about it and said to just meet them there.

I arrived at Athena's. Multiple cars were outside her house. I rang the doorbell and it swung open by Christian. I grew to eventually like him actually, well kind of.

"Hey bro. Come in." He said while he did the guy handshake. The two twins, Annabeth and Elizabeth, and Jasper and Jace, were here. Sam and Johnson. Chris. Her aunt, uncle, and two cousins. LJ greeted me as I sat by Johnson.

"So what's so important?" her aunt asked. Athena sat infront of us.

"Well um you know how I'm going to college next year?"

We all nodded our heads.

"And you know how I applied for out of the country?"

We all nodded our heads again, except this time slower.

"Well I got accepted to the University of London and I really want to go." she said really fast.

"Say that one more time but slower." Chris said.

"Well I got accepted to the University of London and I really want to go." she said slower so that we could understand her. Everyone went up and hugged her. They congratulated her and celebrated. Except me.

"So can I go?" She asked to her aunt and uncle.

"Of course Athena!" they said proudly.

London. She's going to London. She's going to be over five fucking thousand miles away from me and it didn't seem to bother her one bit.

"Let's go get ice cream! On us!" Her aunt said.

Athena's POV

We arrived at the ice cream parlor and ordered.

"Athena. Can we talk?" Gilinsky asked while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But my ice cream is going to melt."

He gave me an are you fucking kidding me right now sass look.

"Ok fineeeee." I whined.

Gilinsky's POV

"London, England?" I asked while holding both of her hands. We were outside, under a street light. She nodded her head slowly.

"That's on the other side of the world. We would never be able to talk."

"I know."

"I wouldn't be able to see you everyday."

"I know Jack."

"Athena. London."

"Jack. I know."

"I know?! Is that all you can say! Does our relationship mean nothing to you!"

"Jack of course our rela-"

"Well if it meant something to you, you wouldn't go to London."

"Jack. I'm living my own life now. You have your things and I've got mine."

"Athena I can't let you. You mean too much to me."

"Jack I'm a YouTuber. You're a Viner. You have to stay with the guys and I have my own path, with YouTube and school."

"Athena please don't do this to me." I argued.

"Jack. You have to live your own life and I have to live mine. And maybe us being together, being a couple, maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I'll be getting an education while you're living your dream."

"No Athena. I'd never loved someone like how I love you. Ath-"

"Jack I'm going to this college whether you want me to or not. It's my decision and you can't change my mind. This is what I want to do and you can't control that. I'm sorry but I'm not changing my mind."

We were both silent.

"We both know you don't enjoy school Athena. You could just make a living off of YouTube."

"That's the problem. I don't wanna make a living off of YouTube for the rest of my life Jack. I don't wanna depend on people to keep watching my videos."

We were silent.

"Tell me one good reason why I should pass up this opportunity." she said.

"Because I love you."

"That's not good enough."

One more chapter :(:

Will distance break Jathena?

10 comments and 40 votes for final chapter :)

Thanks for reading♡

- Cristina