Chapter 35//Seriously?!

Seriously?!

Gilinsky's POV

I woke up excited for the day. One because it was MagCon and two I might be able to finally call Athena Ashlynn Robertson mine. I got ready for the day and headed out to get some food. As I walked to the elevator, Carter caught up to me.

"Mornin' bro." I said smiling as big as I could. I absolutely couldn't wait for this afternoon.

"Hey. Did you hear?" he asked me.

Carter's POV

I came out of the room. I saw Gilinsky's back walking towards the elevator.  I quickly caught up to him.

"Mornin' bro." he said smiling as big as he could. I was debating whether or not if I should tell him. I didn't want to be the one to ruin their friendship but I also didn't want to be the friend that knew but didn't tell.

"Hey. Did you hear?" I asked him hoping he would already know.

"Hear what?" he leaned against the elevator walls.

"Shawn asked Athena out on a date today and she said yes." I said slowly walking away from him.

"HE DID WHAT!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Gilinsky's POV

I got out the next stop the elevator made. I pushed the up button and impatiently waited for the elevator doors to open. One finally opened and I pressed the floor number and repeatedly pressed the close door button. At this point, I knew I was going to have to fight for Athena. By what Shawn did, I now knew that he wanted to call her his as bad as I did.  The doors open and I charge out heading to his room. I loudly knock on the door and Matt opens it. He got out of my way as I bolted into the room. How could Shawn do this to me? He knew I was going to ask her today. He knew everything.

Shawn's POV

I was strumming along to my guitar excited for the date I had tonight with Athena. I still had no clue what I was going to do or where I was going to bring her. There was a pounding on the door and Matt ran up to answer it. In walked in a furious Jack Gilinsky.

A/N:

Finals are officially done. (:

Thanks for reading.

- Cristina