Chatper 57//Take A Break

Take A Break

Gilinsky's POV

Matt came back with Athena. She was wearing a ton of braclets that she had received from fans. Athena went straight to Mahogany, while Matt went straight to us.

"She did it." he mummbled as he walked past us. I looked at him, wide eyed.

Shawn's POV

She did it. She actually did it. I looked over at Jack. His face was as white as a ghost. I hate to say this but this is all of his fault. 

Hours past. MagCon was over. To be honest, it wasn't as enjoyable as it usually is. We deserted the room and headed up to rest. We headed up to Mahogany's room, since it's like an apartment.

Athena stayed behind to talk to some fans that were dying to meet her. Gilinsky stayed behind to talk to Athena, but we all knew that won't happen.

Gilinsky's POV

I was the last to leave the room. I was in the back of the group, behind Athena. I slightly tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

"Can we talk?" I begged. "Please."

She ignored me.

"Athena please." I said slightly louder.

She walked past the security guards that were surrounding us and stormed to her room. Of course, I ran after her. I have to fix this.

She unlocked her door and rushed inside. I quickly stopped the door from closing.

Mahogany's POV

"Let's go get something to eat guys. I'm starving." I said opening the door, connecting to my room. I heard the main door open. The hotel roon was suddenly filled with fighting. I closed the door quietly so Jack and Athena wouldn't hear. I turned around and everyone was trying to listen through the thin hotel walls.

Gilinsky's POV

"Can we talk about this!" I raised my voice.

"What do we have to talk about!" she yelled back.

"C'mon Athena. Don't act like you don't know."

"Why should I even give you a second chance? So you could ruin everything between us again?"

"I'm not a cheater. This is not like me. You know that baby."

"Then why the hell did you do it?!"

I was silent.

Mahogany's POV

"They're going to get over this, right?" Aaron asked.

"It's Jack and Athena. Of course they'll get over this." I said.

"What if they don't." Johnson stated.

Athena's POV

"I didn't even know she was coming." Jack defended. "I was going to tell you, but Jack and Sam convinced me not to."

Sam's POV

"C'mon guys we can just walk in and grab some food. They have other stuff to worry about." I said. "Plus I'm hungry."

"We can't let them know that we were eavesdropping." Cam said.

"I didn't even know she was coming." I heard Jack defend himself through the thin walls. "I was going to tell you, but Jack and Sam convinced me not to."

"JACK AND SAM KNEW ABOUT THIS!" Athena yelled.

My eyes widened.

"Seal this thing shut we are never leaving." I said.

Athena's POV

"C'mon Athena. Tell me what you're thinking." Jack said softly.

"I'm thinking......I should order a pizza." I said as I grabbed my phone as I looked for a pizza place.

"Can I get in on some of that. I'm pretty hungry myself."

"Hi can I get one large pizza."

"No green peppers." Jack whispered.

"And can you add extra green peppers and just chop some up and put it right in the sauce. That would be great." I said into the phone.

Carter's POV

"Awh man pizza!" I said sadly. "I like pizza."

"We've been in here for hours." Matt said.

Gilinsky's POV

"You can have the last piece." I said.

"Well I should considering I was cheated on." she said as she grabbed the pizza.

"So what's happening with us?" I asked, scared to get a response.

"Take a break..."

I looked at her.

"You really think that I'm going to give you a second chance after what you did?" she asked.

"I didn't know that was going to happen!"

"Do you think I'm some kind of dumbass Jack!?"

"Do you really think I wanted this to happen?!" I said raising my voice. "I would do anything for this to not have happen!"

"Awwh. I think I'm falling in love with you all over again." she said the anger and sarcasm.

"Fine. If you really want to not be together then we're done." I said storming out of the room.

I can feel the hate comments coming. Sooo no more Jathena. Maybe Shawthena will happen.

Only seven more chapters then like a week or two break then I'll start posting the sequel.

10 comments and 25 votes for mext chapter (:

Thanks for reading♡

- Cristina