Chapter 11//Lost

Lost

Gilinsky's POV

Athena ran. She ran fast. She had the endurance and the speed from soccer. Her running was basically my sprinting.

"ATHENA! ATHENA C'MON LETS TALK ABOUT IT!" I yelled to her. She took frequent sharp turns. I sprinted even faster, trying to have her stay in my sight. Fans were still out and they were chasing me. Athena kept running and running. I eventually gave up on trying to catch her.

I ran past security guards knowing they would have the fans stop. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but it wasn't the right time for them. I went back up to my room amd crashed on my bed. My face was burried into the pillow. I wouldn't sleep, I couldn't sleep no matter how tired I was. She wasn't in her room or in the hotel. She was out in a place none of us were familiar with. And no one would be able to find her except her cousin.

Athena's POV

I could hear Jack yelling my name. I kept running hoping he would soon give up. I kept running faster and faster, eventually sprinting. I kept making sharp turns. I wouldn't stop until I knew I lost him. Fans were following him. They kept screaming and screaming. It died down as I kept running. I stopped to look back. No more Jack, no more fans. I walked and walked, not knowing where I was going. I didn't want to go back, but I needed to. I was going to get my stuff then ask my cousin to pick me up. He already agreed and was on his way. He'll pick me up from a place I don't want to be at. He's always there for me. That's why I love him. I arrived back at the hotel it was nearly 3 in the morning. I walked past a couple of the guys rooms and I could hear them talking, about me. I quietly unlocked the door to my room and quickly packed my stuff.

"I couldn't keep up and I lost her." heard Gilinsky say through the wall. They were talking pretty loud in my defense. My cousin texted me saying he exited the freeway. I quickly wrote Mahogany a letter with my key for the room folded in it. I headed down to the lobby and got into my cousins car.

Mahogany's POV

I woke up floor with Aaron and Taylor by me. Some of the guys were already up.

"Were we really that tired?" I said not knowing how I was on the floor.

"I guess." Cam said yawning. I looked at the alarm clock om the night stand between the two beds. 9:47AM. It read. This was our last full day in the Bay Area and we were leaving tomorrow evening. I went back to my room and plugged in my phone. I showered and got ready for the day. Once I was done, I looked over at Athena's bed. She still wasn't there, nor was her things. Everything of hers, gone. I looked around and spotted a note. I unfolded it and her room key came out, falling on the floor. I picked it up and read the note.

Mahogany,

I left. Sorry. My cousin came to pick me up early in the morning. Don't worry, this isn't a suicide note and I'm not commiting. I just need some time away from the fans and MagCon. I need family time. I need to be away from everything that reminds me of hate. Dont worry, I'll be back later in the day to do a proper goodbye to everyone. And please, when I do come back, I don't want to talk about anything that's happening. I'm sorry I left like this, I just had too. It's up to you if you want to tell the guys or not. Love you Mahog♡

-Athena

I instantly go to the room where I thought a lot of the guys will be. I knock unpatiently until someone opened the door. The door finally opened and I immediately walked in. I gave the not to the Jacks, simply because they knew her best. All of the guys crowded around them reading the note she left.

"Do we just let her be?" Taylor asked putting his bandana on. The Jacks looked at eachother.

"If Athena leaves, it's always for a good reason; and it usually means she needs time to process everything."  "We need to give her space right now, and she'll come back to us when she's ready." The Jacks said taking turns to talk.