Chapter 21//Long Week

Long Week

Athena's POV

It's been about a month since the accident. I was back home in Omaha. I had to sit out of soccer and basically any physical activties. My stitches on my left arm from the snake bite were fully healed and left a scar. The stitches on my shoulder are healing, but slowly. My arm is in a smaller cast. Everyone has signed it. I now remembered everything and everyone. Jack and I were practically a couple, but we weren't official yet. No one knows about all of our dates and I love yous. We just acted like friends in public and basically anywhere when we weren't in private.

"Why can't we be public? I want to show the whole world how much I love you." Jack said holding my hands.

"Shawn already feels terrible for what he did. I don't want him to be even more hurt." I said with my head in his chest.

"We're telling them before new years." Jack stated with a smile. His smile. He gave me butterflies whenever we're alone.

"We have to be official first." I said looking at his eyes.

MagCon was this week. Christmas was in a couple weeks. Then there was another MagCon and Nash's birthday the same week. This week, MagCon was headed to Washington DC. I couldn't be there for both days because my Grandmother's funeral. Jack insisted to acompany me but I didn't want the fans to be disappointed that one of the Jacks weren't there. I already packed go to back to where my grandmother was born and raised, Sacramento, California. I wasn't looking forward to the funeral at all. I knew I would be nonstop crying and I hated crying in front of people.

We were leaving on Thursday morning. It was Sunday night. Jack and I were just cuddled up on the couch watching TV.

"I have to go babe. School tomorrow." he said breaking the silence.

We both got up from the couch. We slowly walked to the front door together. We hugged goodbye and he kissed me on the cheek. I opened the door for him and he went to his car, headed home.

-skips to Thrursday morning-

The week went by slow for me. My Grandmother's funeral was tomorrow afternoon/evening. We just landed in CA. It was eight in the morning and my dad was waiting for us at baggage claim.

Gilinsky's POV

Athena left this morning. The last time I saw her was Sunday night and I probably won't see her until Saturday night or Sunday morning. I've been busy catching up on homework and keeping my grades up and she's been busy with her stuff.

Jack, Sam and I were leaving to Washington DC tomorrow morning. It's been a slow week, but the weekends go by so fast.

I was headed to Washington DC with my two best friends. I have to admit, it was unusual not having Athena on the plane. She told me she was flying in on Saturday night. I haven't seen her for almost a week, and she lives five minutes away from me. Two hours pasted and the pilot announced that we have landed. We board off the plane, grab our luggage, and meet the guys at the hotel. Finally.

A/N:
Thanks for 5k+ reads! Filler chapter.
Thanks for reading. Vote for more♡
- Cristina