Chapter 37//Friendzoned

Friendzoned

Guys it's the big chapter!

Athena's POV

"Can I talk to Shawn first?" I asked. Gilinsky stayed back in the hallway while Shawn followed me in the room. I sat on the bed, having Shawn sit on the other side.

"Why would you do that Shawn? You knew everything. He trusted you to not fuck anything up." I said.

"I don't know Athena. I-I was just jealous that he was going to make a move on you before I was." he said.

"You guys are best friends. And I don't want to break up best friends."

"But I love you."

"Shawn I t-" he cut me off. He clashed his lips with mine.

I pushed him away, breaking the kiss.

"Can we just stayed friends, for now."

He got up and walked out without saying another word.

Shawn's POV

Stay friends. I hated the fact but I didn't want to argue with her. For now. That part stayed in my head. What did she mean by for now? Does this mean I still have a chance? Or does this mean I'm going to be friendzoned with her for the rest of my life? I honestly didn't care anymore. I just wanted to beable to call Athena mine and show the whole world that I'm proud to call her my girlfriend. I want to spoil her and treat her like a princess. I want everyone to know that she was taken, by me and not Gilinsky. I want to wrap my arms around her and have her buried in my chest while I breathe in her perfume scent. I want her to meet my family and have her fall asleep in my arms while watching a movie. I want to show her that she's worth it. But she friendzoned me. So I couldn't, and it killed me inside.

Gilinsky's POV

I stayed out in the hallway. A couple minutes later the door opened with a non talking Shawn. He left the door wide opened and mummbled, "Athena wants you."

I got up and caught the door before it closed.

"Hey Gilinsky." she said. I sat on the opposite side of the bed.

"Athena I just want to apologize for everything that I did. And I'm sorry."

"I knew what you were going to do." she whispered. "And I'm sorry that it didn't work out the way you wanted it to."

"Listen Athena. I truely love you. I really do. I want to sh-"

"Not right now Gilinsky." she said cutting me off.

"I'm sorry Athena." I said touching her hand. She immediately pulled away.

"What are we going to do?" I asked. My voice has never been this shakey before.

"Can we just stay friends, for now?"

"Yeah that's fine."  No. I don't want to be just friends with you. I want to be more, way more.

Athena's POV

Gladly, they both agreed to what I wanted to do even though I knew they both hated the idea.

"I'm sorry Gilinsky." I said getting up. He followed my actions and I pulled him into a hug.

Gilinsky's POV

Stay friends. That repeated in my head and it wouldn't get out. I didn't want to be just friends with her. I wanted to be more, way more. I want to go on unnecessary dates with her, be there for her whenever, wherever, tell her an infinite amount of times how much I love her and glad to call her mine. I want to show the world that I'm proud to call her my girlfriend. I want to hug her for the longest periods of time. Take care of her when she's not feeling good. I want to beable to call her my girlfriend, but I couldn't, because I got friendzoned. I got friendzoned by the only girl I ever loved and it sucked.

Athena's POV

I left and walked past everyone in the hallway, igoring any talking. I headed down to the convention for MagCon. I'd take a bullet for both of them, but I don't want to be hurt again. Not like last time, and I would do anything to make that not happen, ever again.

A/N:

So I hoped you liked her decision. This story is far from over so no worries.

You guys should read these stories if you aren't already (:

Sweetest Blackmail-A Sam Wilkinson Love Story
By: Deviil-In-Those-Eyes

Adopted by MagCon
By: court_2001

The Only One (Matt Espinosa & Jack Gilinsky)
Not Over (Jack Gilinsky)
Love Song (Shawn Mendes & Jack Gilinsky)
By: kerrylynnxx

Give Me Love || C.H
By: dyringrn

The Foster Home
By: styless27

They are all amazing writers and you should check them out. (: Thanks for reading and vote for more! Maybe if enough votes I'll do another update?

-Cristina