Chapter 5//Day 1

*updates bc Easter*

Day 1

Johnson's POV

We were heading back to the hotel from the beach. It was around 8 and we had MagCon Day numero uno tomorrow. I was really excited. Especially for Athena. It would be her first MagCon and I personally think the fans want to meet her. I'm just hoping everything goes as planned. No, I don't have feelings for her; I'm just looking out for my friend. Once we got at the hotel we all said goodnight to eachother and went to our seperate rooms. We needed sleep considering how crazy tomorrow will be. Gilinsky walked the whole way back absolutely silent. It was different. Something was up.

"You OK bro?" I asked falling onto my bed.

"Yeah. Just tired." he replied on his was to the bathroom. He lied. He wasn't just "tired." He looked disappointed. He was hiding something. Feelings.

Mahogany's POV

I woke up and looked on Twitter. Tweets about how excited the fans were about coming to MagCon today were blown up on my timeline.  We had to be at the convention and ready for soundcheck by 9 AM. It was currently 6:45. Honestly I had no idea why I woke up this early. I got up and slowly got ready. It was now 7:30 and I had my make-up and outfit on. I walked over to Athena's bed and nicely woke her up.

Athena's POV

Mahogany woke me up around 7:30. She already had her outfit and make-up on. We were leaving to go to soundcheck at 8:30, which meant I had to be ready and on my way heading down to the lobby by 8:25ish. I got up and got ready. Once Mahogany and I both finished, we got breakfast. We finished eating and headed down to the lobby. We arrived at the lobby and went into the limo.

"How'd you sleep?" Shawn asked me smiling. Oh his smile. It's one of those smiles that make you smile. Ya know?

"Good, well great actually. You?" I asked while putting some hair behind my ear.

"Pretty well." he said looking down smiling.

"I ship it! #Shawthena" Taylor yelled pointing at us.

Shawn's POV

Oh god Taylor.  Why would he say that out loud. He knew the feelings I had for her. He was actually the only one that knew. I would tell her but I don't know how and her and Gilinsky seem really close, like they have a thing and I don't want to ruin that for them if they do have something going on. Sometimes being the nice guy sucks.

We finally arrived at the convention center. MagCon won't start for another good four or five hours and there was already a huge line to get in. We did everything that we needed to do. We got done early and we just fooled around.

Athena's POV

They were about to let VIP in. I can not explain how nervous I am. Yes, I've done multiple meet and greets before; however, this one is with the MagCon boys (while of course LOX DJing). I knew I was going to get tons hate but I try not to let it get to me.

We were all at our booths. I, of course, would be by the Jacks and Mahogany's DJ equipment. The guards let the VIP in. We signed shirt after shirt, paper after paper, poster after poster. Then it was picture after picture. Next thing I knew VIP hour was over and general and priority were about to come in. We all went backstage to get ready and run out into the crowd. It was my turn and I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous.

"WE CALL HER LITTLE MISS YOUTUBER! HERE SHE IS! ATHENAAA ROBERTSONN!" Bart yelled into the microphone. The doors opened and I ran out towards the crowd. I gave high fives, hugs, and even took selfies with some fans. Once I got to my booth by the Jacks, we gave eachother a thumbs ups. I looked at Shawn and he was already staring. We smiled and waved at eachother and with that, the meet and greet officially started.