Chapter 38//Not Giving Up

Not Giving up

Gilinsky's POV

We were in the room for MagCon, in the middle of the event. Athena wouldn't give either Shawn or I a chance, yet.

Athena and Mahogany brought out a cake and I immediately went to carry it for them. I didn't care if Athena wouldn't give me a chance; I just wanted to show her how much I love and care for her.

Everyone started singing happy birthday to Nash.

"Thank you guys soo soo much. Without you, I wouldn't even be here and I love you guys for that." Nash said smiling as big as he could.

MagCon ended and everyone cleared out. Athena was talking to fans. I smiled at the looks of it. She loved talking to them and getting to know them.

"You giving up on her?" Shawn asked standing next to me.

"No. Why would I. She's worth it, completely worth it." I said smiling.

Athena's POV

Wow. Those fans were one of the sweetest ones I've meet so far, I didn't want them to leave. Another group of girls came up to me. All of them wearing one of the boy's merch.

"Hi Athena." The brunette one wearing a Jack&Jack tee.

"Hii." I said smiling.

"What makes you think that you can date both Jack and Shawn at the same time huh, slut?" One said with the Shawn Mendes baseball tee.

"Don't be so mean Hayley." The one wearing the Jack&Jack tee.

"She's cheating on your guy Brit!" Hayley exclaimed to her.

"I'm so sorry about my friend." Brit said nicely.

"It's fine." I said to Brit. She seemed so sweet and caring.

"I bet she's used to being in the bed with them." Hayley mummbled.

"For your information, I'm not even dating them." I said raising my voice a little.

"Well are you used to this." Hayley swung her fist at me. A hand stopped it right before it hit my face. I looked over. Matt.

"If you are going to hurt her then you hurt all of us." Matt said holding her fist.

"If you hurt her then you're not a true fan." Shawn said while slowly putting his arm around my waist.

"I don't even know why you think she's pretty. You guys can do way better. She goes for any guy and will do any guy she can get to. She's an ugly slut." She said straight in my face.

"Woah. Well she's not." Johnson said crossing his arms with Gilinsky behind him.

"You were probably a mistake." Haley said while walking away.

Gilinsky walked forward but the guys quickly stopped him.

"Imma go catch up with Mahogany." I said breaking Shawn's grip from me.

Gilinsky's POV

"Just to let you know I'm never giving up on her." I said to Shawn making sure the girls left.

"I'm not either." Shawn said nudging my arm. "I'll let you be the best man at our wedding." Shawn said messing with me.

"How am I going to be the best man if I'm the groom?" I said raising my eyebrow.

I smiled walking away from silent Shawn. I have to win her. I have to get out of the friendzone. Even if Shawn gets her, I still won't give up. I love her too much.

Thanks for 20k (:
Boring filler chapter.
- Cristina