Chapter 51//No Trust

No Trust

Athena's POV

It's Thursday and I felt a little bit better. My temperature kept going up to 103 or sometimes 104 to 99 or 98. I knew that I wasn't going to Jersey this weekend and I sure wasn't going to let Jack stay behind and make all of the fans pissed.

@asdfghjklAthena: no MagCon for me this weekend still tryin to fight this sickness): Sorry guys

I had my laptop on one side of my bed watching the episodes of Friends. I checked my temperature once again. 102.7. Ugh. I was done and tired of this.

Friday morning. Ugh. The Jacks and Sam were most likely getting ready to leave to the airport. Jack and Sam forced him to go and I was totally fine with it. I mean, if I were a fan and one of the Jacks weren't there I would be pretty disappointed. Christian volunteered to take care of me when Jack was gone, and Jack wasn't happy with that idea. Hours past and Christian was here with me. He was on my laptop watching a movie while I was half asleep.

Christian's POV

I was on Athena's laptop watching Grease. I opened up her Twitter and felt like tweeting something.  I took a selfie with Athena's back and my face next to it.

@asdfghjklAthena: taking care of this loser #hackedbyCKnox @ChrisKnox

Gilinsky's POV

We arrived at the hotel in Jersey. I felt my phone buzzing. I pulled it out and Athena tweeted.

@asdfghjklAthena: taking care of this loser #hackedbyCKnox @ChrisKnox

Attached to it was a picture of Athena's back and Christian's face. I hated the fact that I wasn't there to take care of her. It's my job as a boyfriend and I was doing horrible at it.

@jackgilinsky: @ChrisKnox please take good care of her for me

@ChrisKnox: @jackgilinsky no worries bro shes safe with me

I didn't trust him and I never will. And I'm most certaintly not starting now. He has a bad past with girls, he's cocky, and he thinks he can get anything, and everything.

"Bro don't worry. I'll ask Mallory to check up on him." Johnson said noticing my anger.

Athena's POV

@asdfghjklAthena: stop tweeting off my account @ChrisKnox

@ChrisKnox: We're literally sitting right next to each other and you decide to tweet me.. @asdfghjklAthena

@asdfghjklAthena: well look what you just did dumbass @ChrisKnox

"You're a doofus." He said smiling.

"You know you love me." I said scrolling on my timeline.

"How you feelin'?" he asked.

I stuck the thermomether in my mouth and waited for a couple of minutes.100.

"Better." I replied

"Better isn't good enough Athena."

"Well it's 100 so it's close enough."

"Well you still have like 2 more degress to go and until then you, aren't leaving this house."

I have him a glare.

Gilinsky's POV

Actual MagCon was today. And I couldn't get the fact that Christian is in the same house as Athena. Whenever I would call Christian would answer saying she's asleep and to not worry. Well I'm worrying.

"Mallory said she'll be there at 2.. so like 3 our time." Johnson said. Mallory was making sure nothing was up.

The very first MagCon that Jathena was real, and half of Jathena wasn't here.

Another Twitter notification popped up on my phone. Athena.

@asdfghjklAthena: being with @ChrisKnox makes me feel 99.1% better

I locked my phone. Athena was doing just fine without me while I was dying to be in her arms.

"Dude Jack. Calm down." Taylor said.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY NUMBER ONE ENEMY IS IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" I yelled.

I stormed out of the room, furious.

As you can tell I am trying to get this story up and completed.

Question. #Jathena or #Shawthena

Life of the Party>>>>>
It's been on reply since I got it

5 comments and 15 votes for next chapter.

Thanks for reading♡

- Cristina