Chapter 47//Girlfriend

Girlfriend

Gilinsky's POV

Today was my date with Athena. I promised her a simple date and nothing fancy. I was going to take her to go get some froyo then ask her to be my girlfriend. I was dressed in a simple blue polo with khakis and vans. I hid 13 pink roses and a bag of sour patch watermelon in the back of my car and headed on my way.

Athena's POV

Gilinsky forced me to go out with him tonight, even though I had more important stuff that was going on. Ok that was a lie. I don't have a life.

"Jack is here." My cousin said popping his head through my door. I grabbed my bag and quickly rushed downstairs.

Gilinsky's POV

I was holding the roses in my hand and waited for Athena. The door opened and a smile appeared on my face.

"Hey." I said while hugging her. "These are for you." I gave her the flowers and she gladly took them.

"Jack." she quietly said. Even in jeans and a t-shirt she could look stunning. "Let me put these in the house real quick." She went back inside and I awkwardly waited on her doorstep.

Athena's POV

Gosh. Jack can be such a gentlemen. I set the flowers down and headed back out. He held out his arm and I took it. He opened the door for me and I got in. He closed the door and I screamed. He quickly opened the door.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked scared.

"No."

"Then why did you scream?"

"To scare you."

"You're something different Athena." he said gently closing the door this time. He jogged to the driver's side and hopped in.

Gilinsky's POV

Athena. God what am I going to do with her.

"Don't do that ever again." I said focusing on the road.

"But why."

"Cause I can't imagine you hurt."

"But why."

"Because.

"Because why."

"Stop that." I let out a smile. She was something. Something that I love.

"But why."

"I'll tickle you."

She was silent. I broke the silence by laughing.

"You're a dork." I said smiling.

"It takes a dork to know a dork." she said using my word against me. But you're my dork. I thought. I parked the car and rushed to her side.

"Thank you kind sir." she said. I smiled at her silliness.

I payed for the froyo and we sat down outside.

"So I was thinking, after this we could go and look at stars, mountain top." I said, hoping she would want to.

"Doing cliché things. Totally." she said with a lot of sarcasm.

"Ok. Then we can go on my roof and prank Johnson and Wilkinson." I said laughing.

"And look at stars." she said with a smile.

We arrived at my house, with the moon shining bright with trillions of stars. I climbed up the ladder my dad built into the house and helped Athena up.

"Wow. Look at the stars." she said looking up. "You always do this?"

"It helps me think. Beautiful huh?" I said looking up with her.

"Ya."

Beautiful like you. I thought. Breath taking like you.

I took her more in on the roof and sat down.

"How you doing Athena?" I asked looking at her.

"Same old same old."

This was it. It was now or never.

"Athena. Can I ask you something?"

"For sure man." she said with a smile, which made me smile. God I was whipped.

I grabbed both of her hands and was ready to let my feelings for her out.

"Athena Ashlynn Robertson. I've had a thing you ever since I met you. I don't want to be just friends with you. I want to be more, way more. I want to go on unnecessary dates, be there for you, whenever, wherever, tell you an infinite amount of times how much I love you and how glad to call you mine. I want to show the world that I'm proud to call you my girlfriend. I want to hug you for the longest periods of time. Take care of you when you're not feeling good. I want to beable to call you my girlfriend. So will you do me the honor and call me your boyfriend?"

Athena's POV

Damn Jack. I looked at him smiling.

"Of course." I said smiling as big as he was.

January 21st was the day that made my life worth living for.

So from now on until whenever I feel like it... it will be at least 10 votes and 5 comments for another update.

Keeping reading and voting for a sequel♡

- Cristina