Chapter 59//Dreading

Dreading

Johnson's POV

@JackJackJohnson: last day of magcon nj ):

From what happened last night, Jathena is off. Well the only thing is that the fans don't know. Mahogany walked in without Athena.

"Where's Athena?" Cam asked.

"She's not feeling good. She said she'll meet up with us."

Mahogany sat down and I looked over at Jack.

"Did you go out last night?" I asked Gilinsky.

"No." he said sternly.

"I swear I saw you walk in." Sam said joining the conversation.

"Athena went out last night too." Mahogany said. "She walked in at like 2 in the morning."

We all looked over at Gilinsky.

"Ok I went out for a walk. I needed to clear my mind. I wasn't with Athena."

Carter's POV

We were sitting in a circle. Dead silent. My stomach made the loudest growl it could ever make. Everyone snapped their head at me, hiding in their laughter.

"It's noon and I haven't had breakfast." I stated.

"Yeah me too. I want food." Matt whined.

We all got up and headed downstairs.

"I'll see if Athena is better." Mahogany said unlocking the door.

Mahogany's POV

I walked in and went to where our beds were.

"Hey Athena. You feelin' better?" I asked. No response. I reached her bed. No Athena. I check the bathroom. Still no sign. I headed back out to the guys waiting in the hallway.

"She's not in there." I said confused.

"What do you mean she's not in there?" Gilinsky asked worried.

"What part of she's not in there don't you understand?" I asked.

"She's probably down stairs already." Shawn said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

We picked up breakfast and headed to soundcheck.

"Athena?" Sam asked unsurely.

Still no sign.

"What are you guys doing?" Nick asked at the doorstep. We were all searching in the weirdest place.

"Looking for something. Someone actually." Hayes said checking behind curtains.

"Athena?" Nick said. "She's out and will be back in 30. Calm down."

"Where did she go?" Aaron asked.

"Why did she go?" Jacob asked.

"Guys!" I yelled. "Calm down. She probably needs alone time. She's a girl."

Athena's POV

I was at the Boardwalk Hall, getting away. Sometimes I just needed to forget everything. Forget that I film videos. Forget about YouTube. Forget about MagCon. Forget about fans. Forget about the internet. Sometimes I just wondered how my life would be if I never made my first video. If I never moved to California. If I never moved back to Omaha.

It was around 2ish. The sun beaming down. I started to make my way back to the hotel. I was actually dreading to go back. Dreading the endless questions. The endless answers I would have to give. But mostly, dreading to see Gilinsky.

Jacob's POV

It was 2:40ish. The front doors open. Athena had her sunglasses resting on top of her head while holding a pink pastel pennyboard in her left arm and her eyes glued to her phone.

"Athena be ready and down here by 3:30!" Nick yelled as she headed out the door. She gave us a thumbs up and left.

"She made absolutely no contact with us." Taylor said.

"How are her grades?" Matt asked. Everyone looked at him confused. "Well maybe if her grades aren't that well she might be stressing out." he explained. We looked around to see if anyone knew her grades.

"She has like a perfect GPA." Nick said joining the conversation.

"What's a perfect GPA?" Cam asked.

"I don't even know. Her Aunt told me that she's skipping junior and senior year and going straight to college. She's in all AP or honor classes except for English, but she'll be in one next year." Nick explained. "She's going to college and she applied for some. Some out of U.S. She's insanely smart."

"She's a genius," I lightly stated, "and none of us knew."

Stories you should read:

-Tied Hearts
By: upgrangirl08

-The Lucky Charm
By: wilkftgilinsky

-The Decision
-The One
By: nashxcam

-The Bad Boy
By: magconlove27

And just any story by kerrylynnxx because she is an amazing writer.

Do you guys know any good fanfics? Go ahead and comment them.

If you want me to read your  story then go ahead and comment that also and I'll be happy to read it. (:

Question: Where are you from? I'm from California

There's only like six more chapters left :):

Goal: 25 votes for next chapter

- Cristina