Chapter 39//Bad Idea

Bad Idea

Athena's POV

I was filming a video with Sam and Shawn today and I wasn't looking forward to it. Mendes and Wilkinson were ready to film while I was fixing, well trying to fix, the tripod.

"Hey there's some girls that won't leave until they meet you." Bart said walking into the room. All three of us pointed at ourselves not knowing which one of us he was talking to. "You, Athena." he finally said clearing things up.

"Me?!" I said surprised.

"Yes. Lobby. Hurry, there's a bigger and bigger crowd by the minute."

"I'm coming!" Shawn shouted while getting up.

"No. She can go alone. No need to get mobbed." Bart said stopping him in his tracks.

"What if the girls aren't true fans and hurt Athena?!" Shawn said frustrated.

"Don't worry. Security is down there."

That was the last sentence I heard.

I took the elevator down to the Lobby. I walked out and my ears immediately filled with screams. There she was. Haley and her group. Her face was caked up and her outfit being way to immature.

"Right here Miss Robertson." A guard said pointing to Hayley.

Oh great. I walked over to them and greeted them.

"Hi." I said trying to be as joyful as possible.

"Shut up slut." Hayley said.

"How are you?" I asked trying to not punch her in the face.

"Stay away from the guys, or else." she spatted at me.

"Or else what. You'll be even more jealous than you already are!" I raised my voice. Hayley got on my bad side, and my bad side isn't pretty.

"JEALOUS? ME? HA. IM NOT JEALOUS OF YOU, NOT ONE BIT." she yelled, which drew attention to us.

"Cause all of this totally makes sense." I said in her face. I walked away not wanting to fight. About five feet later, a drink was thrown to my back.

Cam's POV

The guys and I walked out of our rooms. All we could hear was cops yelling. We looked down at the lobby. It was Athena and that chick Matt talked about. They were being broken up from a fight.

Athena's POV

The guards pulled me away before I could cut her head off. Hayley's friends left her knowing if they get caught, no MagCon for them. The guards carried Hayley away and pulled me into the meeting room where the MagCon crew would hang out before the show.

The door reopens and the whole fam was there, shocked.

"She started it." I said crossing my arms.

"YOU DON'T JUST HURT FANS LIKE THAT ATHENA!" Gilinsky yelled at me getting all up in my face.

"SO I WAS GOING TO LET HER HURT ME?" I yelled back. "I WAS DEFENDING MYSELF JACK!"

"Jack, it was Hayley." Cam said trying to calm him down.

"We have the footage." the manager said.

He played it on the big screen in the room. I gave a death stare at the TV when Hayley showed up.

"That's it. Her and her friends aren't allowed anywhere near this place." Bart said shutting off the TV, seeing enough. Gilinsky gave me his 'I'm sorry' face.

Hayley wanted to hurt me and nothing was going to stop her.

I got out of the shower, ready to film.

"We still doing this?" Sam asked.

I nodded my head and pressed film.

"...We are doing the Green Tea and Helium Challenge. So basically, we have to down this can of Arizona Green Tea then suck out most of the helium in the smiley face balloon and whoever can finish first gets to do something to the losers. We don't know yet." I said into the camera.

"Fuck the mic." I said getting up.

"What about it?" Sam asked ready to do the challenge.

"I forgot to attach it and stuff." I said grabbing the mic from my bag.

I attached the mic and resaid the whole intro.

"Shall we start?" Sam said.

"3..2..Go" Shawn said chugging the Arizona, cheating. Sam and I followed his actions.

This part was easy because Arizona is basically my blood.

"What the hell Athena!" Sam said still trying to finish the Arizona.

I began to take in the helium and it wasn't easy.

"ugh. I don't feel good." I said with my chipmunk voice. Sam and Shawn started dying with their chipmunk voices also. We were all now dying of laughter at our voices.

"Ok. I can't do this anymore." Sam said throwing the balloon to the ground. He probably did 3/4 of the helium in the balloon.

"I'm out." I said resting my head on Sam's shoulder, feeling sick.

"The helium gets to you mann." Shawn said giving up.

I ended the video, still with chipmunk voices.

"I feel sick." I said with a pillow in my face.

"Throw up. You'll feel better." Sam said coming from the bathroom. Shawn handed me a bottle of water to help me.

"Helium fucks you up." I said holding my head, trying not to black out.

Filler and boring chapter. Sorry guys.
Thanks for reading♡
- Cristina