Chapter 29//More Than Friends?

More Than Friends?

Athena's POV

While Christian was gone, I put the video on my macbook so I can edit later. I got ready and waited for Christian to pick me up

@asdfghjklAthena: @ChrisKnox is my favorite

@JackJackJohnson: @asdfghjklAthena what about me :(

@asdfghjklAthena: @JackJackJohnson dont be butthurt bro

People kept replying with '#Chrena' as a ship name. Or 'are you guys dating' and things like that.

A couple minutes later, the doorbell rang and I knew exactly who it was. I grabbed my phone and keys then rushed downstairs. I opened the door and Christian was in his baseball uniform. Damn. He walked me to his car then we seperated, me getting to the passenger's side. I got in and we went off.

"You might be alone for a while. I have to be at the field 30 minutes early." he said as he kept focused on the rode.

"That's fine. I'll pretend to text people." he laughed at my horrible joke.

We eventually got to the field and I sat down on the bleachers on the very top, leaning against the metal.

"ATHEAAAAAAAAAA!" I heard someone yell. I jumped and looked in the direction. Two girls rushed to my way. Elizabeth and Annabeth Coalter. I got up and met them down at the bleachers. I immediately hug them and we got caught up on eachother's lives. I told them everything.

"So Gilinsky and Mendes huh?" Annabeth said nudging her elbow at me.

"Very funny. But no." I replied putting my hair behind my ears. "Gilinsky is actually out of the picture right now."

"Gilinsky always talks about you whenever he's at school." Elizabeth said wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's complicated." I replied.

It was now the 9th enning of the game. The score was 13-12 and Christian's team was winning. His team was out on the field and he was playing outfield, #29. They had one out and Jasper, another one of my childhood friends, were up to bat with his faternal twin brother, Jace, on first base. Jasper hits it straight to shortstop, but shortstop misses the ball by a centimeter. Christian sprints towards the ball, dives, and catches it. He immediately throws it to first to get a third out. Jace got out and Christian's team won.

"That's why we call him hots." I said to Liz and Annabeth. They both agreed.

It was 8:45ish and we were waiting for the three guys to get out, Christian, Jasper, and Jace. They finally get out and I greet all of them with a hug.

"Hey Athena." Jace and Jasper said at ths same time.

"Hey twins." I replied with a smile.

"I'm starving." Christian said rubbing his stomach.

"When aren't you starving." Liz mumbled. I laughed and received a dirty look for Christian.

"Lighthouse Pizza?" Annabeth asked. We all agreed and went on our way.

We arrived at Lighthouse Pizza and went inside to order.

"Hello Athena. Regular?" the manager asked.

"Hey!" I came here so much, they memorized what I order. "And yes. Please."

"Is that all?" he asked.

"Whatever these guys want... I guess." I was grabbing my money out of my phone case and getting ready to pay for everyone.

"It's on the house." he said giving back my money.