Chapter 48//Oops

Oops

Johnson's POV

The MagCon fam was out with O2L and Athena's collab channel in LA this week for multiple reasons. One was the teen choice awards and two was just because.  Today was the day. The day out first single would come out.

@JackJackJohnson: #Distance coming out today! #3HoursTillDistance

@asdfghjklAthena: damn @jackgilinsky & @JackJackJohnson new song is catchy. #3HoursTillDistance

@jackgilinsky: #3HoursTillDistance

We were on our way out to celebrate Jack and I's song release. Just exploring LA actually.

"LA is my favorite part of Cali." Athena said staying close, too close, next to Gilinsky. Were they hiding something?

Fans were following us at this point, screaming our names. I could tell the stores didn't like us at all. Cops arrived and seperated us from the fans and told us to go. There was a cop barrier around the fans as we walked back. We had to take five cars since there were so much of us.

"Follow us to our house!" Ricky shouted as he got in the drivers seat. The designated drivers agreed and followed Ricky's orange car.

Cam's POV

We arrived at the O2L house. Not knowing what to do.

"Football?" JC suggested.

All of the guys looked at eachother. We all stood up at the same time while Connor, Ricky, and Trevor stayed with the girls.

We penny boarded down a couple streets heading towards a park. There were barely any people, which was a good thing. The only people there were these two girls sitting down at the table the park had. Gilinsky threw the ball long and JC caught it. We picked teams.

Gilinsky, Johnson, Sam, Hayes, Sam, Carter, and Kian.

Me, Matt, Nash, Jacob, Aaron, Taylor, and JC.

We've been play for a good 50 or so minutes and the score was 4-4. Them. We couldn't keep score football style because we didn't have a free kick post.

"Next touchdown wins!" Taylor yelled.

I threw the ball to Matt, who was open. I threw the ball too far, which then he had to run after it. He jumped to catch it but it ended up hitting to the two girls at the table. Oops. I quickly run over to them and see if they were OK.

Matt's POV

Cam launched the ball towards me. I sprinted to it, but I failed at catching it. It hit the two girls at the table and my face expression said it all. Fuck.

"I'm so sorry." I said making sure she was OK.

"It's fine." She said. She had blue eyes with gorgeous brown hair and cute freckles. Her height aas just perfect for me to wrap her up in my arms and hug her.

"I'm um. Matt." I said holding out my hand. "Matt Espinosa."

"I know who you are." she shook my hand. "Katie." Wow. Her smile. Her smile was just too perfect to be real.

Cam's POV

"I'm extremely sorry." I said stopping right infront if the table. "Are you girls OK?"

"Yeah we're fine." A girl with blue eyes and long brown hair said. She was shorter than the her friend, but perfect height for me.

"Uh. Cameron." I said holding out my hand. "Dallas"

"Hey I'm Amanda." she said as she shook my hand. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She had the cutest amount of freckles and the perfect height. Everything about her was perfect.

Athena's POV

The boys came back just in time to go crazy for Jack & Jack's new song.

"Hey Babe." Jack greeted me with a kiss. Everyone just looked at us.

"Uh forgot to tell us something?" Taylor said smacking the back of both of our heads.

"Oh yeah. I asked Athena to be my girlfriend and she said yes." Jack said picking me up and spinning me around.

Shawn's POV

I was heartbroken. Absolutely heartbroken. I loved Athena. She's everything I wanted. Everything I needed. I forced out a smile, but inside I was crying, sobbing, dying. Carter patted me on my back and tried to make me feel better. But nothing could make me feel better unless I could call Athena mine.

Athena's POV

Jack put me down and I glaced over at Shawn. I felt bad. We just stared at eachother. I felt like he was mentally shooting Gilinsky. I smiled at him, he smiled at me, then I pulled him into a hug for comfort. He's my friend, and I don't like to see my friends hurt.

Katie's POV

Matt and Cameron were nice enough to bring me and my friend, Amanda, along with them.

"C'mon don't be so shy." Matt said pulling me towards the house. Cam opened the door with Amanda right behind him. Everyone turned their heads our way.

"This is Katie and Amanda." Matt said pointing us out.

Johnson's POV

Matt and Cam brought the girls back, which was really nice of them.

"Dude. 10 minutes." I said excited for Distance to come out.

I kept counting down the minutes with Jack.

@JackJackJohnson: #Distance is out! Go hit it up on iTunes!

@jackgilinsky: #Distance is officially out! itunes.com/distance

Everyone was tweeting the link and I couldn't be happier.

So yeah. That happened. Sooo 5 comments and 10 votes for next chapter.

Thanks for reading and voting♡

- Cristina