9

Niklaus's POV

Caroline fall asleep in the couch, so I grab her in bridal style and took her to bed, once I lay her in the bed, I put her under the covers and I took my shoes so I could lay down next to her and when I was in bed with her, I pulled her to me and pressed her against me tightly. I don't know the reason why but I liked to have Caroline close to me.

***

I woke up and instead of getting up, I pulled Caroline closer to me because of how good it was being close to her. I felt her hand running from my arm to my hand and interlace our fingers together.

"Good morning, love." I whispered and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, Klaus." She whispered and turn around to face me.

God, I never saw a woman so beautiful as Caroline. She looks even more perfect when she's without any makeup.

She broke the eye contact to look at the clock that she had in her nightstand and then looked back at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Can we stay here for a little while? I still have time and it feels really good to stay here in the bed." Caroline said.

"Of course, love. We can stay as long as you would like." I told her and she smiled to me, then she rest her head in my chest while I stroke her hair.

I don't know how it happened, but Caroline was now on top of me while my hands were on her waist under her top.

"That feels nice..." she whispered while I moved my hands slowly up and down her waist, feeling her soft skin.

"It really is." I said and then she gave me a soft kiss in my neck.

My hands were on her waist and I pulled her to me and to be a little more up so she could look me in the eyes, our eyes were locked until she broke by glancing at my lips. She leans in and kisses me.

The kiss was hot and caring at the same time, we started to fight for dominance and I changed our positions so I could be on top, then I took her t-shirt and kissed her soft lips again.

"Oh my God!" She says.

***

I open my eyes and realized it was just a dream and Caroline was looking at her clock.

"Oh My God! I can't believe this. I'm gonna be late." She said. "Look, I have only time to take a quickly shower and get dress so I'm going to give you my emergency key in case you wanna stay or wanna come back in."

Once she gives me the key she picks an outfit and goes to the shower.

I decided to go to the kitchen and make some food for her but once she gets downstairs she is about to leave the house.

"Love?"

"Yes?" She asked.

"Are you sure about giving me your emergency key?"

"Of course. I trust you with my problems. Why shouldn't I trust you with my house too?" She asked.

These last few days she became my closest friend that I ever had in my life but I thought it was just me but apparently I am becoming also a good friend to her. It's nice to know that she trusts me so much.

"Thank you, love. I really appreciate how much you trust me." I said and she gave me one of her beautiful smiles and left.