22

Niklaus's POV

I was making out with my beautiful friend when my phone buzzed and I saw it was Caroline asking to talk to me.

"I have to go."

"Now? But we were about..."

"I know. But it's important. I'll text you." I said and left.

I went to her place because apparently her friend was looking for a place to stay in, meaning empty apartment.

"Hello, Love!"

"Hey! Come in." She said with a small smile.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... maybe... I think we should talk."

"Alright. About what?"

"The times we get more intimate." She said and I just looked at her. "I'm not one of your little friends who just wants to make your sexual needs satisfied. I want to be your real friend and real friends don't kiss like us."

"They also don't cuddle but we do."

"That's different and you know it. I just don't want to be one of your little friends."

"Who tells you that I have friends like that?"

"This morning you got a nude pic of one of them. I didn't want to watch it but I heard your phone and saw the screen without wanting to."

She saw it? Bloody hell! Now I am sure I will never be able to have something with her.

"Alright, Love. I have friends who I have sex with sometimes but that's between me and them. You have nothing to do with it."

"That's right I don't. But I don't want you to mistaken me for one of them so from now on we go back to our agreement. We will only cuddle and not trying to invade each other's personal space."

"Great!" I lied

"Great!" She said. "I guess we are on the same place about this."

"I guess so." I said kinda pissed off because I liked our little moments.

"Great. So it's agreed." She said extended her hair so I would shake her hand which I did but then I grabbed it and pulled her closer to me.

"You were never one of my little friends. You were always more than that." I said and kissed her cheek, then her jawline and then her neck.

"Klaus..." she moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I pushed her against the wall and took her T-shirt, making me look at her only in a bra which was magnificent.

I kissed her breasts and let a trail of kisses to her neck making her moan.

"Caroline..." I groaned after hearing her moan my name. "I want you so bad... but I'm not going to do this. You deserve better. I can't offer you what you deserve right now. Maybe one day..."

"No. This simply should not happen." Caroline said, letting her feet back to the ground. "Can we fake that this never happened?"

"Yes, that would be the best." I said. "I gotta go."

"Now?"

"Yes. There's only so much a man can control." I said and left.

I had to go back to my friends place. I knock on the door but no one opened, I tried to open the door to see if it was unlocked and it was, so I got into her place and walked over to her room, she was talking on the phone with someone so I quietly walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her while kissing her neck.

"Hmmm..." she sounded "I gotta go. But see ya tonight."

"I need you."

"What about your other friends?"

"If I wanted them I would be with them." I said and she kissed me passionately.

After we had sex I told her about Caroline and now she understood why sometimes I moaned Caroline instead of her name. She was the only one of my friends who understood I just wanted sex with no strings attached and was okay with it.

"So she's the one who's making you more horny than usual..." she said with a smirk and I gave her a look. "I am the one who ends up winning so point for me."

I chuckled at that and then we started to talk about her date. We ended up talking for some time an it felt good to talk instead of being just sex.