18

Niklaus's POV

I was now with this girl who I know for a year or so and we were having sex, she's one of the few girls I kept in contact for when I want to have sex in order to forget about stuff and with what happened between me and Caroline, I not only got in the mood but I also had to forget how she reject me.

"You were really in the mood... or were you just missing me?" She asked with a smirk.

"You know this is just physical and nothing else. We were always very clear about that." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah I know..." she said and kissed me. "Another round?"

We were making out again and I found myself picturing Caroline and how it would be having sex with her. And just by thinking about her I got hard. Caroline is ruining me... She's always on my mind and I have no idea what I should do about it.

"I want you so badly, Caroline..." I whispered, making the girl stop what we were doing.

"Did you just call me Caroline?"

"Shhh... you're ruining it." I whispered and she smirked and we had sex again.

I have to find a way to stop thinking about Caroline like that.

*hours later*

I went to Darren's so I could drink and forget but I'm not that lucky and while I was drinking, I saw Caroline talking and giggling with some guy I never saw before.

I stayed in my place and tried to not look at them too much and flirted with the bartender who has been showing me for awhile that she had a thing for me. After awhile I noticed her going to the bathroom and quickly I got a text from her, asking to go talk with her.

"Good evening, Love! May I know what's so important for you to want me to cake to talk with you in here?"

"Are you upset with me?"

"What?" I asked because I got off guard for her to ask me such a thing.

"I know that we were having a moment and I stop it but I don't want things to get weird between us. I like to hang out with you and I don't want to ruin what we have." She said.

"Neither do I." I said and she showed me her beautiful smile, making me smirk, then she hugged me.

"Thank you for understand. I better go now. I have someone waiting for me." She said and I nodded then she left.

I waited a little to leave from the bathroom too and I saw Caroline being friendly and all smiles to that guy so I start to flirt with some girl and we even ended up by making out but all I could think was Caroline and that guy she was with.

I took the girl to dance when I noticed Caroline dancing with the guy and when the song changed I asked Caroline to dance with me which she accepted.

"I'm admired that you're dancing with me." She said when we started to dance.

"How come?"

"Well, You were having so much fun with that girl..."

"Are you jealous, love?" I asked with a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

"No. I was just saying... She's pretty."

"Yes but she doesn't even get close to your beauty." I said and noticed her blushing a little.

"Why are you with her?" She asked.

"Why are you with him?" I asked.

"Fair enough." She said and kept dancing with me.

"He is not enough for you. You deserve someone who can give you everything you ever dreamed of, who can make you happy, who can comfort you and who can give you a much better life."

"I like my life." She said defensive.

"Do you? Do you really like to spend all day at an office writing your articles where no one truly appreciates your hard work so you can go back home where you just work even more?" I asked her.

"Fine. It's not the best life. But I'm sacrificing my life for the moment being so I could get to do my dream job but until I get there, I need to sacrifice stuff. Although when I finally get my dream job, the story will be completely different and I'll be having a better life." Caroline said but I knew she wanted more than she was letting me know.

I haven't known her for a long time but I could see that she wanted much more than be stuck on a place, I knew she would love to travel and to have a nice life where she didn't need to sacrifice herself anymore.

"I believe you. I have been noticing that you are a woman of convictions and that you fight for what you want." I said. "That's one of the many things that make you so appealing."

"Klaus..." She said in a warning tone.

"I'm just being honest." I said and noticed the guy being impatient and looking at us. "I better go before your date's head will explode."

"Klaus..." she tried to say in a warning tone but giggled then I left her.