11

Caroline's POV

Stefan is new in town and wants to start over so I let him stay at my place while he tried to find a place for him to stay.

Yes, Stefan staying at my place would kinda ruin the cuddle buddy thing but he is my friend and he needed a place to stay, I couldn't let him stay in a motel or something.

After Stefan made us dinner, because he had insisted on making dinner as a thank you, we went to the bar near my place so we could have some drinks and just hang out.

We were now at the bar talking when I noticed some girl checking him out. She was blonde and had straight hair, not as tall as me but still tall, she was beautiful.

"Stefan, someone's checking you out. I'm gonna go."

"Came on, Care! Tonight is about us hanging out like I promised."

"Yes, but is also to have a really good time and she can give you that. Go talk to her." I said looking now at the girl, making Stefan look at her too.

"No way." He mumbled.

"What? Is everything okay?"

"Yes, yes. It's just... I think I know her."

"Even better. Time to catch up with her. Bye." I said and gave him a wink before leaving him.

I left the bar so Stefan wouldn't feel bad for paying attention to someone besides me because he deserves to have some fun. I texted Stefan saying that he would have my place all to himself in case he needed some privacy with her.

Alright, so where am I gonna spend the night?

I thought in texting Klaus but I didn't want to bother him and let him think I'm trying to invade his privacy or something. I called a few friends but or they were still in some bar drinking or they were having a date. I don't have many friends in here so I couldn't really complain about it.

In the end, I decided to text Klaus.

I mean, what's the worst it can happen? Him not wanting to hang out?

'Hey! I don't want to bother you but I was wondering if it would be okay for me to spend the night at your place.
-Caroline'

Oh God! I seem like some slut, and if he doesn't think that then he most likely thinks of me as some needy girl who needs a guy in her life all the time.

'It's okay if you say no. I understand if you have plans or want some alone time. -Caroline'

'Hello, Love! I am going to spend the night in my studio. It's a long story. If you are okay with it, then I can send you my address or maybe picking you up and drive you here. - Klaus'

'Don't worry about picking me up. You can send me the address and I will drive over there. - Caroline'

He then send me the address of his studio and I drove to that place because I barely had any drinks.

I got to his studio and knock on the door, when the door open it, it revealed Klaus with paint in his hands and t-shirt and with a little of messy hair, which made him seem even more good looking.

"Hey!" I said with a smile.

"Hello, Love! Come in." He said with a smirk, while stepping aside so I could come in. "Like you can see, my studio isn't very big but it's not terrible to pass the nigh. I'm sure you could find a better place to stay in so if you want to leave, I will understand."

"No. This place is nice and cosy." I said while admiring some paintings that weren't hang on the walls. "Are these yours?"

"Yes... I know they have their flaws and they need improvement" He was saying but I cut him off.

"I think they are beautiful." I said.